1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 13:05
    Why can't you be fat, drink beer and play golf? You can see it pretty much every weeked at your local golf course this time of year.
  2. Standard memberlordhighgus
    Kara Thrace &
    her special destiny
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 13:10
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Why can't you be fat, drink beer and play golf? You can see it pretty much every weeked at your local golf course this time of year.
    Very true, but for mine, Daley is a most talented fat boy, far above us mere mortals.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 14:06
    Originally posted by lordhighgus
    Very true, but for mine, Daley is a most talented fat boy, far above us mere mortals.
    John Daly can hit the ball a country mile, float a keg, eat two buckets of hot wings, and head for his mobile home, get some sleep, and do it all over again. Oh, and he is a chain smoker as well. Living la vida loca.
  4. 6yd box
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 15:59
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I'll go with Jared Lorenzen. True, he isn't as big or as good as the Frig, but how many fat Quarterbacks do you see?L
    JLo... is fast for such a big guy, i hope he gets a few more snaps with the Colts
  5. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    05 Aug '08 03:34
    Somebody said Kirby Puckett. Must agree! Granted, I'm Minnesotan & obviously biased. But, come on, he played center field and how man gold gloves did he have? He covered a lot of ground....for ANYBODY...but especially for such a rotund fellow.
  6. 6yd box
    Moves
    05 Aug '08 06:31
    Eddie Hemmings - england and notts!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree