1. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 03:591 edit
    Although I was pleased to see Simon Amman lift the 'normal' hill ski jumping gold medal for the second time, my favourite moment has yet to come...the H140 and seeing Janne Ahhonen win the big hill gold medal. He's got such immense talent to come back into the sport after he prematurely pensioned himself off a couple of seasons ago... so, with a little luck, it'll cap off a fantastic career !!
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '10 22:49
    USA over Russia in women's curling! 6-4 in extra innings!
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    22 Feb '10 04:09
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Although I was pleased to see Simon Amman lift the 'normal' hill ski jumping gold medal for the second time, my favourite moment has yet to come...the H140 and seeing Janne Ahhonen win the big hill gold medal. He's got such immense talent to come back into the sport after he prematurely pensioned himself off a couple of seasons ago... so, with a little luck, it'll cap off a fantastic career !!
    Oh well, seems I put the dampers on him 🙁 Amman fantastic again but Adam Malysz was a real treat to watch.' Hope he continues his form into the 'Planica Ski Flying Champs.'
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '10 04:15
    USA over Canada for first time in 50 years!!!!!!! 5-3. Allez, USA!!!!!!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree