1. Santiago
    Moves
    16 Sep '08 02:50
    How many league grounds have you visited? How many international grounds have you visited?

I have seen at least one game at around 60 English grounds and about 10 overseas.
  2. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    16 Sep '08 03:55
    None abroad and I don't know if you can call the stadia here "football grounds." But I did see a WC match in Chicago, 94. Germany Belgium. Great match. It was the first round the elimination round (quarter's back then??).
  3. Berks.
    Moves
    16 Sep '08 17:57
    Originally posted by MrHand
    None abroad and I don't know if you can call the stadia here "football grounds." But I did see a WC match in Chicago, 94. Germany Belgium. Great match. It was the first round the elimination round (quarter's back then??).
    I'm just off to my 120th in a few minutes time. It's only a couple of minutes walk away, but I've never been beforehand.

It has to be said that most of those grounds aren't League clubs, but all bar three were at the time members of the pyramid (down to step 7). The exceptions are Wembley plus one each in the (at the time) second tiers of Scottish and Welsh football.

12 currently in the Football League/Premiership (soon to be 13).
    A further nine are former League clubs (plus a tenth as a groundshare).
  4. Big D
    Moves
    17 Sep '08 14:12
    Originally posted by Hopster
    How many league grounds have you visited? How many international grounds have you visited?

I have seen at least one game at around 60 English grounds and about 10 overseas.
    I've seen games in the Cotton Bowl, Texas Stadium, Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium and the former Ownby Stadium (where the SMU Mustangs used to play).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree