1. 6yd box
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 21:09
    YOU'R SUPPORTING....YOU'R SUPPORTING.....YOU'R SUPPORTING ****ING SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET........................ YOU'R SUPPORTING ****ING SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
  2. 6yd box
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 21:11
    Seriously Dicky..remind us again how many trophies the Arsenal won this year?

OK..OK.. let me make it easy for you...when was the last time your ARSnal won a trophyπŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜‰
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 23:17
    Originally posted by spurs73
    Seriously Dicky..remind us again how many trophies the Arsenal won this year?

OK..OK.. let me make it easy for you...when was the last time your ARSnal won a trophyπŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜‰
    I think I speak for everybody in expressing gratitude that Spurs rarely ever win everything.

If we had to put up with this gloating everytime they won some Mickey Mouse trophy, we'd all go nuts.

Hey durss, why is the Spurs crest a COKeral?

D
  4. 6yd box
    Moves
    09 Apr '08 13:13
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I think I speak for everybody in expressing gratitude that Spurs rarely ever win everything.

If we had to put up with this gloating everytime they won some Mickey Mouse trophy, we'd all go nuts.

Hey durss, why is the Spurs crest a COKeral?

D
    so Rag.. you were very unhappy 2 years ago when United beat wigan then...πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Apr '08 17:38
    Originally posted by spurs73
    so Rag.. you were very unhappy 2 years ago when United beat wigan then...πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
    As far as I recall, we beat Wigan every year we play them.

And every win makes me happy. That doesn't mean that I start annoying everybody with a superiority complex like your good self.

D
  6. 6yd box
    Moves
    09 Apr '08 18:08
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    As far as I recall, we beat Wigan every year we play them.

And every win makes me happy. That doesn't mean that I start annoying everybody with a superiority complex like your good self.

D
    so you have forgotten in 2006 league cup final then.... or were you not a man u supporter thenπŸ˜‰

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree