1. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 18:26
    I surrend, you're just acting silly if you say that now there are 20 average sides in Serie A.
    Either you're intentionally acting like an idiot or you don't watch that much of Serie A.
  2. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 00:381 edit
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Yes, it does, since the best players come from Brazil and they surely don't start their careers in Europe or else, they FIRST play in Brazil, THEN all clubs offer them tons of money to play for respective clubs.
    Where do you believe Kakà, Maicon, Julio Cesar and such built their skills?
    Surely not in the Premiership, Serie A or Liga.

Brasilerao has lots ub buys them.

Just tell me a nation's league that sucks while the national team kicks ass.
    Dont the best players come from all over the world rather than just Brazil?

Also Italy are one of the stronger leagues like England, Germany so who is to say Italy is average?
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 08:02
    I surrend, you're just acting silly if you say that now there are 20 average sides in Serie A.
    Either you're intentionally acting like an idiot or you don't watch that much of Serie A.
    Yup, the kid is being stubborn now that he was shown, with numbers, that his generalizations are vague.

Just let him be happy. Footie anglophiles will never change.
  4. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 19:08
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Yup, the kid is being stubborn now that he was shown, with numbers, that his generalizations are vague.

Just let him be happy. Footie anglophiles will never change.
    That's the point, even in front of evidence.........

I wonder why it needs an italian trainer to make a team out of that bunch of losers who play for England..........😴
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 05:55
    That's the point, even in front of evidence.........

I wonder why it needs an italian trainer to make a team out of that bunch of losers who play for England..........😴
    LOL!
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 08:55
    Well the best of serie A is definitely average compared to Manu, Liverpool, Chelsea, Real and Barca...no Italian team are serious contenders for the Cham lge!
  7. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 02:062 edits
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    Well the best of serie A is definitely average compared to Manu, Liverpool, Chelsea, Real and Barca...no Italian team are serious contenders for the Cham lge!
    Who would have thought Liverpool would have won the Champions League a few years back, with the likes of Manu, Chelsea, Real and Barca in it?
    But they did it.
    The Italy competition is reasonably strong and capable of upsetting the more fancied rivals.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree