1. Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 01:52
    How many overs will he bowl in the final test before his knee completely packs it in and he can't bowl for the rest of the game?

If he wants a runner when he bats Ponting should tell England where to stick it as the injury was already existing.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 09:071 edit
    Originally posted by Zort Boy
    How many overs will he bowl in the final test before his knee completely packs it in and he can't bowl for the rest of the game?

If he wants a runner when he bats Ponting should tell England where to stick it as the injury was already existing.
    Yes, but this is cricket and im sure the Australian captain may not need to resort to such ungentlemanly conduct. They could appoint Jamaican world champion Usain Bolt as a runner and it would still not make a difference to their chances.😛
  3. Joined
    13 Sep '05
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 10:14
    Yeah but as soon as Ponting says anything, everyone jumps all over him - accusing him of being a whinger, a bad sport, the worst Australian captain.. etc etc. He's in a no-wion situation there. So best if he just keeps quiet.
  4. Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 10:31
    I give him about 6 overs before his knee is completely stuffed.
  5. London
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 13:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes, but this is cricket and im sure the Australian captain may not need to resort to such ungentlemanly conduct. They could appoint Jamaican world champion Usain Bolt as a runner and it would still not make a difference to their chances.😛
    For someone who hates cricket you seem to have a lot to say about it.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 16:281 edit
    Originally posted by Freddie2008
    For someone who hates cricket you seem to have a lot to say about it.
    i don't hate cricket, i like it! perhaps you are confusing what i said about its being culturally alien to my own country or perhaps my love of seeing England whimpering, or my abhorrence of the English press, but i do not hate it.

Perhaps i may have given that impression, but i regularly listen to TMS, Blowers being my favourite, so please, you must forgive me if i have given the wrong impression. I used to follow Pakistan fervently, them were the days, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, but when Yusaff Youhana converted and became a Muslim i gave them up! and started following Sri Lanka instead.

either way, Aussies are coming to get you!
  7. Standard memberElamef37
    Queenslander
    Tropical North
    Moves
    14 Aug '09 06:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i don't hate cricket, i like it! perhaps you are confusing what i said about its being culturally alien to my own country or perhaps my love of seeing England whimpering, or my abhorrence of the English press, but i do not hate it.

Perhaps i may have given that impression, but i regularly listen to TMS, Blowers being my favourite, so please, yo ...[text shortened]... them up! and started following Sri Lanka instead.

either way, Aussies are coming to get you!
    ..and Imran Khan 🙂
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '09 12:021 edit
    Originally posted by Elamef37
    ..and Imran Khan 🙂
    i was once of the same aeroplane as Imran Kahn, he was quite a tall fellow and was travelling PIA, (pakistan international airways) i was quite surprised, anyone who has travelled PIA will tell you why!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree