1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    94606
    21 Oct '09 17:51
    TORONTO, ONTARIO (CP)

    A seven-year-old Toronto, Ontario Boy was at the center of a Toronto City Courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a Court ruling over who should have custody of him.

    The Boy has a history of being beaten by his Parents and the Judge
    initially awarded custody to his Aunt, in keeping with the child custody
    law and regulations which require that family unity be maintained to the
    highest possible degree.

    The Boy then surprised the Court when he proclaimed that his Aunt beat him more than his Parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the Judge then suggested that he live with his Grandparents, the Boy alleged they also beat him.

    After considering the remainder of the immediate family & learning that
    domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the Judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the Boy to propose who should have custody of him.

    After two recesses to check legal references & confer with child welfare
    officials, the Judge granted temporary custody to the Toronto Maple Leafs, whom the Boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    2996
    21 Oct '09 22:14
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    TORONTO, ONTARIO (CP)

    A seven-year-old Toronto, Ontario Boy was at the center of a Toronto City Courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a Court ruling over who should have custody of him.

    The Boy has a history of being beaten by his Parents and the Judge
    initially awarded custody to his Aunt, in keeping with the child custody
    law and reg ...[text shortened]... tody to the Toronto Maple Leafs, whom the Boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.
    Very good one!!!!!
  3. Russ's Pocket
    Joined
    04 May '06
    Moves
    53845
    21 Oct '09 23:49
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    TORONTO, ONTARIO (CP)

    A seven-year-old Toronto, Ontario Boy was at the center of a Toronto City Courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a Court ruling over who should have custody of him.

    The Boy has a history of being beaten by his Parents and the Judge
    initially awarded custody to his Aunt, in keeping with the child custody
    law and reg ...[text shortened]... tody to the Toronto Maple Leafs, whom the Boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.
    🙂
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    94606
    24 Oct '09 12:251 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees

    Toronto Maple Leafs are not capable of beating anyone.[/b]
    Still.

    Darv, they really do suck




    😏
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66539
    29 Oct '09 14:24
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    TORONTO, ONTARIO (CP)

    A seven-year-old Toronto, Ontario Boy was at the center of a Toronto City Courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a Court ruling over who should have custody of him.

    The Boy has a history of being beaten by his Parents and the Judge
    initially awarded custody to his Aunt, in keeping with the child custody
    law and reg ...[text shortened]... tody to the Toronto Maple Leafs, whom the Boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.
    Someone has suggested the Yankees might make suitable parents if Cliff Lee moderates!!!
  6. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    53353
    29 Oct '09 14:58
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Someone has suggested the Yankees might make suitable parents if Cliff Lee moderates!!!
    The Yankees lose a game to an ace who is on and now you put them in the "can't beat anyone category"
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    29 Oct '09 15:04
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Still.

    Darv, they really do suck




    😏
    😞
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66539
    29 Oct '09 16:42
    Originally posted by quackquack
    The Yankees lose a game to an ace who is on and now you put them in the "can't beat anyone category"
    You really are a rube, aren't you???

    Did I SAY that? NO!!

    But he did own them last night. He has had considerable success against them in the past. NO ONE is ever unbeatable. Did you hear that? NO ONE is ever unbeatable.

    Pedro may own them tonight too.
  9. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    53353
    29 Oct '09 17:131 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You really are a rube, aren't you???

    Did I SAY that? NO!!

    But he did own them last night. He has had considerable success against them in the past. NO ONE is ever unbeatable. Did you hear that? NO ONE is ever unbeatable.

    Pedro may own them tonight too.
    Your a fool. Your own quote seems to indicate that just you believe Cliff Lee owns Sabathia simply because Sabathia gave up two runs. The Phillies are obviously an excellent team and CLiff Lee is an ace but I think you read way to much into game one game if you think one guy owns another.
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    30 Oct '09 13:15
    Try to keep your pissing contest in a single thread, could you?
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66539
    30 Oct '09 20:581 edit
    Originally posted by quackquack
    Your a fool. Your own quote seems to indicate that just you believe Cliff Lee owns Sabathia simply because Sabathia gave up two runs. The Phillies are obviously an excellent team and CLiff Lee is an ace but I think you read way to much into game one game if you think one guy owns another.
    How you manage to stay alive is a mystery to me. 😞

    By the way, it is far better for you to remain quiet and have everyone think you are a fool, rather than open your mouth and prove it to them that you are.
  12. Madison Square Garde
    Joined
    03 Jan '06
    Moves
    186717
    31 Oct '09 00:48
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    How you manage to stay alive is a mystery to me. 😞

    By the way, it is far better for you to remain quiet and have everyone think you are a fool, rather than open your mouth and prove it to them that you are.
    Keep your day job . You are a horrible and biased sports anal talker.
  13. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66539
    31 Oct '09 01:42
    Originally posted by YEAH BOY
    Keep your day job . You are a horrible and biased sports anal talker.
    Please speak coherently, and attempt to articulate your thoughts in such a manner that people might stand a chance of figuring out what in the world you are blabbering on about.

    Thank you.
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10264
    31 Oct '09 01:53
    Originally posted by quackquack
    Your a fool.
    that's 'you're'

    jesus, if YOU'RE going to call someone a fool don't make yourself look like one in the process.
  15. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66539
    31 Oct '09 01:57
    Originally posted by trev33
    that's 'you're'

    jesus, if YOU'RE going to call someone a fool don't make yourself look like one in the process.
    Go easy on him Trev. English is a very tough language you know. 😉
Back to Top