1. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Nov '07 06:40
    Originally posted by spurs73
    but what this means is that England will make it to the finals... but Mac is still sheeeeeeeeeeet😀
    England could still go on and win it under the Mighty Mac I can understand the pessamism though,probably inbred with all spurs fans😀
  2. 6yd box
    Moves
    19 Nov '07 13:36
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    England could still go on and win it under the Mighty Mac I can understand the pessamism though,probably inbred with all spurs fans😀
    Look Mac is the worst england manager since.....since......since....
  3. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Moves
    19 Nov '07 13:42
    If England win I think it will be inspite of McClaren, not because of him.
    One positive for him though, showing some passion on the sidelines against Austria. Although I think the pressure is starting to show.
  4. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    19 Nov '07 14:52
    im not having a go at mclaren or anyone here, but how comes we cant get managers who have passion, ability and style like the foreigners like mourinho etc etc? im only 18 but i dont remember ever having or nearly having an england manager who ticked all those boxes for me..
  5. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Nov '07 17:53
    Originally posted by mazziewag
    im not having a go at mclaren or anyone here, but how comes we cant get managers who have passion, ability and style like the foreigners like mourinho etc etc? im only 18 but i dont remember ever having or nearly having an england manager who ticked all those boxes for me..
    Settle down there sonny
  6. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 11:30
    Originally posted by mazziewag
    Venables ticked all those boxes back in '96 - shame he was such a dodgy barsteward.
  7. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 12:04
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Venables ticked all those boxes back in '96 - shame he was such a dodgy barsteward.
    You really shouldn't look at Euro '96 with rose tinted glasses. If England were not at home I think they would have struggled to get out of the group stage.

Venables is not the master tactician everyone makes out.
  8. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 13:31
    Originally posted by Virtue76
    You really shouldn't look at Euro '96 with rose tinted glasses. If England were not at home I think they would have struggled to get out of the group stage.

Venables is not the master tactician everyone makes out.
    Being Welsh I'm not likely to be looking through "rose tinted glasses".
  9. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 13:34
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Being Welsh I'm not likely to be looking through "rose tinted glasses".
    Sorry didnt check. So do you agree England were not that good at Euro '96?
  10. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '07 09:34
    All right we have made a pretty poor start

But its not like we are out of it .we can still win our group ,and go on to win the competition,odds should be pretty good now I might have a ton on it

but it will come good believe me,we will be there ,sod it I am goin to have two ton on it , any one know the odds?
    Please, please, please tell me you put the whole £200 on it.....
  11. 6yd box
    Moves
    22 Nov '07 17:05
    [b]All right we have made a pretty poor start to the qualifiers (when did we start well in any competition) But its not like we are out of it .we can still win our group ,and go on to win the competition,odds should be pretty good now I might have a ton on it.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree