1. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 20:56
    Get passport,id card,driving license,visas,permits,ssn card.[macblatta@outlook.com]

Get biometric passport,id card,driving license,visas,permits.birth certificates,diplomas counterfeit Money and others.
    We offer only original high-quality Genuine/fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards, visas,
    birth certificates and other products for a number of countries like:
    USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, etc.

you can contact us via:

Email........................[macblatta@outlook.com]

Skype........................[mac.blatta]

You can follow my link for more info and order.

https://docshousecom.wordpress.com/
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 Jul '17 18:05
    Hey, @Russ, your spam filter's on holiday again...
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 22:41
    Originally posted by @davidrunz
    Get passport,id card,driving license,visas,permits,ssn card.[macblatta@outlook.com]

Get biometric passport,id card,driving license,visas,permits.birth certificates,diplomas counterfeit Money and others.
    We offer only original high-quality Genuine/fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards, visas,
    birth certificates and other products for a nu ...[text shortened]... latta]

You can follow my link for more info and order.

https://docshousecom.wordpress.com/
    Visa? Passport?

It's all a waste of money I tell ya! Just walk across the border and you get treated like an American citizen and better medical than US war veterans.

Just say'in.

Sorry to bust up your advertisement spiel.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    02 Aug '17 01:05
    can I get a BJ
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    02 Aug '17 11:17
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    can I get a BJ
    Er I think you got confused did you mean to send that in a pm?
    Asking a player openly for a BJ is a bit desperate
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 22:34
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Just walk across the border and you get treated like an American citizen and better medical than US war veterans.
    Good! All you Vietnam psychopaths need to be Agent Orange'd into an agonising death, just as you did with innocent civilians back there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree