1. Joined
    04 Jun '09
    Moves
    26 Jan '10 21:33
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Bad play calling at the end, bad clock management, silly foul. Gotta play for 60 minutes or a series of small screwups become mammoth blunders. Childress should have known better.

Saints won't make same mistakes. Payton is a better coach than Childress. So far Caldwell has not been tested. We'll see if he wilts under pressure like Childress did.
    perhaps, but I don't think I've ever seen a calmer more poised coach on the sidelines than Caldwell. He stays calmer than Tony dungy even did, and that's saying something.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Jan '10 02:39
    Originally posted by Big Orange Country
    perhaps, but I don't think I've ever seen a calmer more poised coach on the sidelines than Caldwell. He stays calmer than Tony dungy even did, and that's saying something.
    Easy to stay calm when there seems to be little between the ears. Dungy is a hall of famer. Caldwell does not impress me and he will not until he's drafted a few greats of his own picking. He reminds me of Barry Switzer winning a SB with Jimmy Johnson players. Maybe the man's a genius. he sure gives a bad interview.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree