Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 19 May '12 20:30
    aaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on chelsea!!!!
  2. 19 May '12 20:35
    Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  3. 19 May '12 20:38
    Extraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Timmmmmmmmmmmmmmme
  4. 19 May '12 20:53
    Penaaaaaaltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  5. 19 May '12 20:54
    Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave
  6. 19 May '12 20:55
    Throw innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  7. 19 May '12 20:55
    tiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmeeeeee fooooooooooooooor aaaaaaaaaaaa beeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!
  8. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    19 May '12 22:24
    Chelsea!!! Chelsea!!!
  9. 19 May '12 23:06
    CHELSEA WIN!!!!!!! What a great game!!!
  10. 20 May '12 12:00
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    CHELSEA WIN!!!!!!! What a great game!!!
    No, it wasn't - it was predictably (Bayern vs Chelsea - what you you expect?) dire.
    But at least I'm glad München didn't win.

Richard
  11. 20 May '12 12:54
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    No, it wasn't - it was predictably (Bayern vs Chelsea - what you you expect?) dire.

Richard
    wow that bitter another sign of that innate Englishman struggling to get out!
  12. 20 May '12 16:34

Richard
    How could you not see this a great game!? Nail biter start to finish. Predictable? Bayern were heavy favorites and had their collective asses handed to them. They could not capitalize against a very shorthanded team! I enjoyed it from beginning to end! I watched the game with a bunch of local Chelsea supporters, me being one of them, and we whooped and hollered all game long!
  13. 20 May '12 18:25
    Well done Super-Blues!

14. 21 May '12 09:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wow that bitter another sign of that innate Englishman struggling to get out!
    No, mate, to dislike Bayern it's also sufficient to be Dutch. Or Polish. Or Czech. Or French. Or someone who likes fair playing football
    not that Chelsea are champions at that, either

Richard
  15. 21 May '12 10:32
    No, mate, to dislike Bayern it's also sufficient to be Dutch. Or Polish. Or Czech. Or French. Or someone who likes fair playing football [hidden]not that Chelsea are champions at that, either[/hidden].

Richard
    fair playing football? are you saying that Munich are anything but gentlemanly? OK,
    Ribéry can be a little boisterous but nothing like those diving Spanish, Italian and
    English teams.