1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    01 Feb '11 16:40
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Also surprised you can spell grip. All's I can say is whatevs! Somehow in your mind things are immutably etched in stone. Murray failed to avail himself of a great opportunity and was soundly thrashed. He lacked killer instinct. Somehow in your mind that's changing an opinion instead of commentary on outcomes. Murray has a long way to go. He may never win a major. He is no Nadal or Federer and more like Roddick. That's too bad, but true.
    LMAO!! You went from saying what a great guy Murray was in the first post, only to say maybe you were wrong about him in the second post.

Tips for you:

1. Engage brain
    2. Use brain to think
    3. Analyze what brain thought
    4. Then, and only then, commit that thought to verbal or written text.

Follow these rules, and you may reduce the number of times you appear to be a buffoon.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '11 21:41
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    LMAO!! You went from saying what a great guy Murray was in the first post, only to say maybe you were wrong about him in the second post.

Tips for you:

1. Engage brain
    2. Use brain to think
    3. Analyze what brain thought
    4. Then, and only then, commit that thought to verbal or written text.

Follow these rules, and you may reduce the number of times you appear to be a buffoon.
    You also know how to spell bufoon. You make us all proud! I never said Andy Murray was a bad guy. i only referenced his on court maturity. If this rises to bufoonery you are rather easily amused!
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 08:02
    You also know how to spell bufoon. You make us all proud! I never said Andy Murray was a bad guy. i only referenced his on court maturity. If this rises to bufoonery you are rather easily amused!
    You are going to chastise me because I spelled a word (buffoon) correctly? LMAO

What a rube!!!!

Go back and re-read the rules again....please!!
  4. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 14:32
    I hope Murray beats Djokovic in the Aussie final for his first slam win. Murray has come real close. He's playing well and seems to be a nice guy whereas Djokovic seems to be a jerk!
    I like Andy Murray. The chances of him winning a major title though are slim. Mr. Murray's tennis tactics seem sound, but he makes too many unforced errors in the later stages of major events, also Mr. Murray cannot generate the power in his shots that Nadal or Federer can.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree