1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jan '09 15:14
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Thanks. As an insight into the degree to which I am a broken man, I have this to offer: I have planned for a month to visit my brother, his first son, my father who lives in Florida, and my uncle (father's brother) next weekend just outside of Philadelphia. My dad's driving up. Tonight, I got a call to come up to the corner tappie for a victory shot ...[text shortened]... the way - I've told my wife the full story, and she's fine with me going. So she says.
    The important part here is the last sentence. "So she says." You better believe it. If you want any further marital harmony, I'm guessing you should probably take the safe choice. Unless of course you never want to hear the end of it.

No worries, though. Philly ain't going to the SB. You heard it here first.
  2. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    18 Jan '09 19:25
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The important part here is the last sentence. "So she says." You better believe it. If you want any further marital harmony, I'm guessing you should probably take the safe choice. Unless of course you never want to hear the end of it.

No worries, though. Philly ain't going to the SB. You heard it here first.
    I didn't ask you. On either count. 66 minutes to kickoff. GO EAGLES!!!
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jan '09 21:131 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    I didn't ask you. On either count. 66 minutes to kickoff. GO EAGLES!!!
    At the half, 24-6 CARDS!

Like I said, I guess it'll take a Lombardi Trophy before people get the hint.

😀
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jan '09 00:01
    Arizona 32
    Philadelphia 25

It looked like the Eagles would come back in the second half and they did push the score up to 25-24 Eagles, but the Cards were able to hold on and push through to another touchdown + 2 pointer to make it 32-25 Cards. A good nail-biter of a game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree