1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Nov '08 14:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well, as I have said many, many times before, USC always seems to go to the Rose Bowl. In addition, they have beaten the last 15 opponents they have faced from the Small Ten and beaten them BADLY. There seems to be no parity between the two conferences in this respect yet they insist on continually matching USC and a Big Ten school up year after year after year after year.....
    Do you think that Ohio State will beat Michigan? If so, they'll go to a BCS bowl even if Penn State wins against Michigan State as expected. A Sugar Bowl against Alabama might be a possibility; do you think the Buckeyes would be competitive against the Crimson Tide?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Nov '08 17:14
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Do you think that Ohio State will beat Michigan? If so, they'll go to a BCS bowl even if Penn State wins against Michigan State as expected. A Sugar Bowl against Alabama might be a possibility; do you think the Buckeyes would be competitive against the Crimson Tide?
    Possibly. Alabama is not shown itself to be an offensive powerhouse like Florida. I would say the Bucks would be a huge underdog but considering all the teams that are at the top right now, they are the ones I would favor facing. If OSU could stop them defensively, they would have a shot. After all, LSU almost beat them. LOL.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree