1. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    05 May '07 10:47
    As a Palace fan, I want those to$$ers from Charlton to go down just for the way they behacved when we went down. never play you again and all that nonsense What goes around comes around hopefully.
  2. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    05 May '07 20:27
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    Spot on mate! Thats why I want you guys to stay up!!
    Cheers EO, unfortunately after today's results we have one again managed to make it difficult for ourselves.

I never wanted to go in to the last game needing anything against Wigan!
  3. Swansea
    Moves
    05 May '07 22:37
    Originally posted by blade68
    Cheers EO, unfortunately after today's results we have one again managed to make it difficult for ourselves.

I never wanted to go in to the last game needing anything against Wigan!
    It will be a great last weekend of the season! I can't wait! Unfortunately Swansea didn't get into the play offs today after losing 6-3! Was a good game and not a thrashing like the scoreline suggests!
  4. swivel seat
    Moves
    07 May '07 11:55
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Blade, I've nothing against the players or fans but your manager's an ass. He's as one eyed as Wenger and as belligerent as Mourinho.

Oh, and his hair looks like a toupee.
    Nought wrong with toupees, In this anything goes fashion age i am going to bring the toupee back, just as soon as i can afford one i will wear it with pride and inspire my bald brothers, 😀😉🙄🙂
  5. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    07 May '07 20:59
    Charlton down. Delighted.
  6. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    09 May '07 19:37
    Originally posted by cantspell
    Charlton down. Delighted.
    Me too! It only means there's one place to avoid now!!! 😉
  7. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    13 May '07 20:26
    Me too! It only means there's one place to avoid now!!! 😉
    And sadly you didnt quite avoid it. sky have not put R against your name which is interesting
  8. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    14 May '07 11:32
    Originally posted by cantspell
    And sadly you didnt quite avoid it. sky have not put R against your name which is interesting
    Perhaps they're waiting to see if there's a different outcome on the points deduction issue?

Fingers crossed...
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '07 15:22
    Perhaps they're waiting to see if there's a different outcome on the points deduction issue?

Fingers crossed...
    Clutching at straws springs to mind here mr.blade. Do you honestly think that its going to be overuled just because your silly childish chairman has thrown out his dummy. As for sep blatter, they don't even have to answer to him if they don't want.
  10. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    17 May '07 16:38
    Originally posted by fizzz24
    Clutching at straws springs to mind here mr.blade. Do you honestly think that its going to be overuled just because your silly childish chairman has thrown out his dummy. As for sep blatter, they don't even have to answer to him if they don't want.
    Who rattled your cage?
  11. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    17 May '07 16:57
    Originally posted by fizzz24
    No but it might be overruled because a points deduction was the correct course of action in the first place.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '07 18:18
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    No but it might be overruled because a points deduction was the correct course of action in the first place.
    Says who, the prem league have acted in the appropriate manner, they don't have to deducts points....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree