Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 16 Feb '08 16:54
    Thought I'd start this before someone else did.


    Oh dear ....
  2. 16 Feb '08 17:00
    Nice one ha ha!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    16 Feb '08 17:02
    Unbelievable poor finishing. Their keeper may have done well, but still...
  4. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    16 Feb '08 17:10
    Mourinho for Liverpool!
  5. 16 Feb '08 17:15
    That's the beauty of the FA Cup though isn't it?

    Benitez and the players should take equal blame for failing to take the Tykes seriously... the warnings were there from the 3rd and 4th rounds though...
  6. 16 Feb '08 17:29
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Mourinho for Liverpool!
    Robson for liverpool!!!
  7. Subscriber scoop122
    scoop122
    16 Feb '08 17:49
    Originally posted by spurs73
    Robson for liverpool!!!
    i know we are a laughing stock at present but please, bryan robson is a bit below the belt
  8. Standard member Rooney Once a Blue
    Always a Red
    16 Feb '08 19:23
    Dalglish for Liverpool, bring him back to replace Kuyt.

    Seriously though this must be it, Rafa has to go.
    He buys, develops, motivates and picks these players.

    Liverpool need to do two things:-

    -Sack Rafa and go for O'Neil. Do it now, if they don't they may not even make the UEFA cup next season. Some people say Morhinio, but I thnk O'Neil would do the best job at Liverpool.

    - DIC have to take over the club. Surely not a single football supporter in the country likes what Hicks and Gillette are doing with Liverpool. The reason being, like Liverpool or not the same spin, lies and profit making they are trying to do with Liverpool could happen to your club next.
  9. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    16 Feb '08 19:43
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    -Sack Rafa and go for O'Neil. Do it now, if they don't they may not even make the UEFA cup next season. Some people say Morhinio, but I thnk O'Neil would do the best job at Liverpool.
    You can't blame Rafa fully for this result.

    He's managing a club with the financial stability of Luton town, with players of similar quality as the MK Dons and has the man-management ability of Trevor Francis.

    I think it's time the 'Pool appointed somebody to match the current stature of the club. Bryan Robson would be my pick.

    D
  10. 16 Feb '08 19:50
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    - DIC have to take over the club. Surely not a single football supporter in the country likes what Hicks and Gillette are doing with Liverpool.
    ARE YOU SURE?
  11. 16 Feb '08 19:50 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    [b]You can't blame Rafa fully for this result.

    "...... has the man-management ability of Trevor Francis."
  12. 16 Feb '08 20:08
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

    I think it's time the 'Pool appointed somebody to match the current stature of the club. Bryan Robson would be my pick.

    D[/b]
    Anfield has a bigger car park than Bramall Lane... useful when all the fans flood to it after the match!
  13. Standard member Rooney Once a Blue
    Always a Red
    16 Feb '08 20:58
    Originally posted by spurs73
    ARE YOU SURE?
    It would be very amuzing to see LFC end up like Leeds for a couple of years but I'd rather play Liverpool in the FA Cup final than Aston Villa or Blackburn etc...

    Also, they'll never win the league again, so its fun beating up on them each year.

    DIC are no saints, they aren't buying LFC becasue of their history.
    Consortiums, no matter what they say, are in it for the money.
    I hear DIC have just signed up with a famous PR speciality company, ROFL.
  14. 16 Feb '08 21:53
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Dalglish for Liverpool, bring him back to replace Kuyt.

    Seriously though this must be it, Rafa has to go.
    He buys, develops, motivates and picks these players.

    Liverpool need to do two things:-

    -Sack Rafa and go for O'Neil. Do it now, if they don't they may not even make the UEFA cup next season. Some people say Morhinio, but I thnk O' ...[text shortened]... , lies and profit making they are trying to do with Liverpool could happen to your club next.
    I don't think I've ever agreed 100% with any of your previous posts ROAB. However, there's a first time for everything.


    ... hopefully the last too
  15. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    16 Feb '08 23:37 / 1 edit
    You have to laugh at football fans sometimes (especially if they are Liverpool fans and believe that they are CURRENTLY playing the best football in Europe)...
    http://www.teamtalk.com/football/poll/0,16396,7556_6687_r,00.html

    D