1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    17 Jun '07 21:00
    Sí, el Real Madrid es campeón de La Liga!!

    Mother ***** Barcelona, say hello to the champion!!! 😵

    Extra super exciting end of La Liga, my goodness!
  2. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    1553
    18 Jun '07 06:31
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Sí, el Real Madrid es campeón de La Liga!!

    Mother ***** Barcelona, say hello to the champion!!! 😵

    Extra super exciting end of La Liga, my goodness!
    Congratulations. Without Van the Man as well.

    But admit it with 25 minutes to go, did you still have faith?
  3. LA
    Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    19743
    18 Jun '07 06:36
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Sí, el Real Madrid es campeón de La Liga!!

    Mother ***** Barcelona, say hello to the champion!!! 😵

    Extra super exciting end of La Liga, my goodness!
    Congratulations Real Madrid, looking at your stadium at the end was quite special.

    There's nothing to beat winning the league title.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    18 Jun '07 08:13
    Originally posted by petrosianpupil
    Congratulations. Without Van the Man as well.

    But admit it with 25 minutes to go, did you still have faith?
    Sincerely?

    Before the tie it crossed my mind "ok, they will never score" 🙂

    What did you think about that change for Reyes and Beckham out?

    WOW! 😲 I must confess it was a veeeeery cold blooded move.

    Becks' last match and many coaches would have thought "Reyes is
    out of shape, if we're going to be defeated at least let's give Becks
    the chance to play the 90 minutes", but Capello did it, it required
    a looooot of pants... and it worked!! 😀

    Wow, really exciting, I must confess!
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    18 Jun '07 08:14
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Congratulations Real Madrid, looking at your stadium at the end was quite special.

    There's nothing to beat winning the league title.
    Agreed!! 😀
  6. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    6857
    18 Jun '07 08:31
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Sí, el Real Madrid es campeón de La Liga!!

    Mother ***** Barcelona, say hello to the champion!!! 😵

    Extra super exciting end of La Liga, my goodness!
    awsome end to La Liga. I did want Real to win it, I think its a great send off for Beckham and tops of a fine 6 months for hin in such a rich run of form. At half time I couldn't believe it, 1-0 down and not looking good.... I think that goes down as one of the best closes to a league season in while, great stuff!!
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    18 Jun '07 08:42
    Originally posted by 1WhiteKnight
    awsome end to La Liga. I did want Real to win it, I think its a great send off for Beckham and tops of a fine 6 months for hin in such a rich run of form. At half time I couldn't believe it, 1-0 down and not looking good.... I think that goes down as one of the best closes to a league season in while, great stuff!!
    Yes! I agree... apure heartattack closing 🙂

    And it was like that for the last 6 or 7 matches, making the goals in
    the last minute... when Van the Man left, injured, I thought the
    miracles were not happening anymore, uuuf 😀
  8. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    1553
    18 Jun '07 12:31
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Sincerely?

    Before the tie it crossed my mind "ok, they will never score" 🙂

    What did you think about that change for Reyes and Beckham out?

    WOW! 😲 I must confess it was a veeeeery cold blooded move.

    Becks' last match and many coaches would have thought "Reyes is
    out of shape, if we're going to be defeated at least let's give Becks
    the chance t ...[text shortened]... quired
    a looooot of pants... and it worked!! 😀

    Wow, really exciting, I must confess!
    Great substitution. Reyes is a very good player, but he doesn't have Beckhams heart. For a club as big as Real he is not quite good enough.

    In big matches in the Prem. Defenders would kick him and then relax. Gary Neville always had the measure of him.

    But I agree Capello has proved many people wrong. I have always said that the biggest judge of a manager is the last ten minutes. It shows the spirit in the team and that is the managers main job. Real have been unbelievable in their comebacks this season.
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    18 Jun '07 12:56
    Originally posted by petrosianpupil
    Great substitution. Reyes is a very good player, but he doesn't have Beckhams heart. For a club as big as Real he is not quite good enough.

    In big matches in the Prem. Defenders would kick him and then relax. Gary Neville always had the measure of him.

    But I agree Capello has proved many people wrong. I have always said that the biggest judge of ...[text shortened]... and that is the managers main job. Real have been unbelievable in their comebacks this season.
    Hey, good phrase, never heard of it but it makes a lot of sense.

    Yours?

    If not copyrighted by you... then it's a keeper for me! 🙂
  10. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    20 Jun '07 08:41
    I bet you loved it when Cannavaro was waving that fascist flag.
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    20 Jun '07 08:42
    Originally posted by Palynka
    I bet you loved it when Cannavaro was waving that fascist flag.
    No, it was ashaming actually.

    Stop calling me a fascist, fascist 😠 People should understand when a
    joke is a joke, damn it. Or do you think that my current profile is also
    for real? 😛
  12. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    21 Jun '07 10:48
    Originally posted by Seitse
    No, it was ashaming actually.

    Stop calling me a fascist, fascist 😠 People should understand when a
    joke is a joke, damn it. Or do you think that my current profile is also
    for real? 😛
    Pretending to be a fascist is absolutely hilarious.

    I can't wait until you pretend to be a flag waving Nazi. That will be your best joke of an online persona yet. 🙄

    D
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    21 Jun '07 10:57
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Pretending to be a fascist is absolutely hilarious.

    I can't wait until you pretend to be a flag waving Nazi. That will be your best joke of an online persona yet. 🙄

    D
    Hello, stalker... still obsessed with me, chasing me through the forums?

    I see you got a divorce (if you were ever married that is) 🙄

    Go back to your shop to serve people. That's what you are good in.
  14. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    22 Jun '07 10:101 edit
    Originally posted by Seitse
    rant rantPeople should understand when a
    joke is a joke, damn it.
    rant rant
    Mmm...
  15. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    22 Jun '07 10:56
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Go back to your shop to serve people. That's what you are good in.
    Why are you ridiculing someone who works when all you do is sit at home all day, collecting welfare payments and pretending you're a fascist on an online chess site for giggles?

    Seriously, it's time you did something with your life and stop scrounging from the government.

    D
Back to Top