1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    04 Feb '08 03:51
    Man this one must really have stung. All that "Title Town" crap you insufferably arrogant windbags made the rest of the world put up with, and on the day when your team will make history, and give you something you can torment the whole world with for all eternity, Eli The Doofus changes his clothes in a phone booth and mucks up your plans. Now what we've got is the biggest collapse in the history of football, and your team did it. Settle in for the rest of the winter, and you can burn all those "Perfect Season" books, magazines, and newspapers you bought up ahead of time to keep warm.
  2. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    04 Feb '08 05:09
    Eli the dofuss? More like Eli the World Champion
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    04 Feb '08 05:12
    Umm, I think I remember mentioning to everyone that the NFC East is the toughest division in football.
  4. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    04 Feb '08 05:16
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Umm, I think I remember mentioning to everyone that the NFC East is the toughest division in football.
    AFC South is the toughest division, just not the most popular... but still THE PATS LOST HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!! TAKE THAT BOSTONIANS AND ALL THAT JUMPED ON THE PERFECT SEASON BANDWAGON!
  5. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    04 Feb '08 05:34
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    AFC South is the toughest division, just not the most popular... but still THE PATS LOST HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!! TAKE THAT BOSTONIANS AND ALL THAT JUMPED ON THE PERFECT SEASON BANDWAGON!
    If it is so tough then why didn't it win the Superbowl?
  6. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    04 Feb '08 05:371 edit
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Nfc east is the toughest, 3 teams in the playoffs. G-Men rule the world
  7. Standard memberDerfel Cadarn
    The Mighty
    Rocky Mountains
    Moves
    04 Feb '08 05:45
    Because divisions don't win Super Bowls, teams do.

The Colts, Jaguars, are very good, perennial playoff teams. Tennessee is decent, very streaky, but decent. Houston will be a playoff team when they get a running back that can handle the load.
  8. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    04 Feb '08 13:41
    The "fans" of the patriots, so to speak, are taking a long time to cook up a response...
  9. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    04 Feb '08 14:15
    Originally posted by Ramned
    The "fans" of the patriots, so to speak, are taking a long time to cook up a response...
    I responded last night right after the game on another thread. There is really nothing to cook up. The Giants are the better team, they wanted it more, they we're hungrier, they pounded Tom Brady, Eli came up huge. It was one of the most intense Superbowls I've ever seen. I was on the edge of my seat in the 4th quarter. What more can you say?
  10. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    06 Feb '08 02:27
    Originally posted by Ullr
    I responded last night right after the game on another thread. There is really nothing to cook up. The Giants are the better team, they wanted it more, they we're hungrier, they pounded Tom Brady, Eli came up huge. It was one of the most intense Superbowls I've ever seen. I was on the edge of my seat in the 4th quarter. What more can you say?
    Nice try. Not buying it for a second. You've been curled up in the fetal position for the last two days, sobbing quietly to yourself, hugging your knees to your chest. Don't even try to deny it.
  11. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    06 Feb '08 03:17
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Nice try. Not buying it for a second. You've been curled up in the fetal position for the last two days, sobbing quietly to yourself, hugging your knees to your chest. Don't even try to deny it.
    LOL

Okay you got me. I want my mommy!!
  12. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    06 Feb '08 03:38
    Originally posted by Ullr
    LOL

Okay you got me. I want my mommy!!
    Hey look I understand. Any real sports fan would have done the same. You can bet that if my team was 18-0 and went in and hoarked up a hairball when they're on the verge of history - Jesus you must feel like a big load of crap right now. You must feel like a baby's diaper a half an hour after they got fed strained peas and oatmeal.
  13. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    06 Feb '08 03:401 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Hey look I understand. Any real sports fan would have done the same. You can bet that if my team was 18-0 and went in and hoarked up a hairball when they're on the verge of history - Jesus you must feel like a big load of crap right now. You must feel like a baby's diaper a half an hour after they got fed strained peas and oatmeal.
    Well thank you for being so understanding and not rubbing it in or anything like that.

And of course being a Philly fan you've become accustomed to failure so its no surprise that you are so sympathetic.
  14. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    07 Feb '08 04:20
    Originally posted by Derfel Cadarn
    Because divisions don't win Super Bowls, teams do.

The Colts, Jaguars, are very good, perennial playoff teams. Tennessee is decent, very streaky, but decent. Houston will be a playoff team when they get a running back that can handle the load.
    maybe you should count the wins and losses for each team in each of the divisions. I think you might lose your argument.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree