1. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    15 Sep '15 07:29
    Twenty two of the British military just checked into the hotel where I work. I called it an invasion because they were not scheduled to come in til Friday. They are here to play exhibition soccer against the local US Army team. They corrected me when I called it soccer. "We play football not soccer". Nice guys. 😵
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Sep '15 12:50
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Twenty two of the British military just checked into the hotel where I work. I called it an invasion because they were not scheduled to come in til Friday. They are here to play exhibition soccer against the local US Army team. They corrected me when I called it soccer. "We play football not soccer". Nice guys. 😵
    Hope the bar is well stocked with "Wobbly Pops".
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 Sep '15 15:33
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Nice change of pace thread.

Thumbs Up....
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 Sep '15 15:34
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Hope the bar is well stocked with "Wobbly Pops".
    lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree