1. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 17:25
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    USA did not card him. Soccer's sorry refs did that. Why is that USA's fault, pray tell me? Soccer needs reform. To wit the incredible blindness of the refs in the Germany game. I don't mention the other so called team because they failed to show up! You're calling for beheadings and you want me to insert rationality in my life? You need to get those mur ...[text shortened]... lay a little hopscotch after knocking back a couple of shots of scotch. That wuld relax you!
    Dempsey spent more time lying on the pitch "resting" than any other player I have seen in the WC, also Donovan is a pathetic diver. Take that, two of the worst cheaters in football today.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 17:35
    As usual you think I complain about only the opponent dives? Why are you so blind. The dives are ruining the sport and you know it. No other sport has the wounded ballerina writhing in seizure like spasms like soccer does. Grow up! Any dive is disgraceful, USA's or anyone's. Italy's De Rossi's was especially appalling because of the silly blind ref who ruined NZ's victory. I will say RSA did not do a lot of diving and played their hearts out.
    Well, there's quite a few dives in the NBA but it doesn't matter as much because there's scoring more than once every 90 minutes.

I've also seen quite a few QB's and punters take successful dives in the NFL.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 17:50
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Well, there's quite a few dives in the NBA but it doesn't matter as much because there's scoring more than once every 90 minutes.

I've also seen quite a few QB's and punters take successful dives in the NFL.
    Can never eliminate it totally in any and every sport. Just ain't gonna happen, but in soccer it has become a joke. The diving ballerina having a seizure on the ground then getting up to run like nothing happened tarnishes the sport and takes away credibility. In NFL it is the exception rather than the rule. With FIFA it is expected and wrongly tolerated!
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 17:53
    Originally posted by orion25
    Dempsey spent more time lying on the pitch "resting" than any other player I have seen in the WC, also Donovan is a pathetic diver. Take that, two of the worst cheaters in football today.
    Sorry you're so sore about the England loss. Guess they could not stop Germany's first goal by grabbing the German player inside the area? Dempsey and Donovan biggest cheaters? Put down the joint, dude. Looks like it might be laced with hallucinogenic somethin or other! The disallowed goal is karma for the fake goal in 66! England ran out of money by paying Capello instead of the refs like in 66.
  5. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 20:51
    Sorry you're so sore about the England loss. Guess they could not stop Germany's first goal by grabbing the German player inside the area? Dempsey and Donovan biggest cheaters? Put down the joint, dude. Looks like it might be laced with hallucinogenic somethin or other! The disallowed goal is karma for the fake goal in 66! England ran out of money by paying Capello instead of the refs like in 66.
    Dear scachi, if you had taken the time to even look at my profile you would have seen I'm dutch. I don't care for england, I've never supported them and probably never will, I don't like their stile of play (direct football - though the meaning of that is probably wasted on you), as a matter of fact I was supporting Germany in this game and am very happy with the result.

On D&D you must admit they are quite some cheaters, you won't hear me say they are the biggest, those would have to be Ronaldo and Suarez, like you made my words be. My point, USA cheats too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree