1. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    21 Nov '07 03:01
    I know they are 10-0 and everyvoday makes a bid deal about them but what about the Packers who are 9-1 and could easly be 10-0 by the way Favre has more pass yards then Brady! SO lets start given the packers some respect!😲
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    546460
    21 Nov '07 03:14
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    I know they are 10-0 and everyvoday makes a bid deal about them but what about the Packers who are 9-1 and could easly be 10-0 by the way Favre has more pass yards then Brady! SO lets start given the packers some respect!😲
    No. The Packers suck. Go Patriots! I'm sick of hearing about Brett Favre. He's just sticking around to pad his stats. Dont get me wrong, we would love to smoke him in the Super Bowl, but unfortunately Dallas will handle our light work.
  3. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    21 Nov '07 03:16
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    No. The Packers suck. Go Patriots! I'm sick of hearing about Brett Favre. He's just sticking around to pad his stats. Dont get me wrong, we would love to smoke him in the Super Bowl, but unfortunately Dallas will handle our light work.
    oh okay we will beat dallas!!
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    546460
    21 Nov '07 03:31
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    oh okay we will beat dallas!!
    Okay. Beat Dallas, and then face the wrath of God
  5. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    21 Nov '07 03:35
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Okay. Beat Dallas, and then face the wrath of God
    we will beat dallas and then beat the pats!🙂
  6. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Joined
    07 Nov '07
    Moves
    2320
    21 Nov '07 03:51
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    we will beat dallas and then beat the pats!🙂
    The only way Green Bay will beat New England is if they don't come to the game.

    Yes green bay is having a good season but in no way can they handle anything from Boston...trust me...living in Denver I know...both ways!

    Dave
  7. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    21 Nov '07 03:54
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    The only way Green Bay will beat New England is if they don't come to the game.

    Yes green bay is having a good season but in no way can they handle anything from Boston...trust me...living in Denver I know...both ways!

    Dave
    living in wisconsin we can beat new england pats!!!
  8. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Joined
    07 Nov '07
    Moves
    2320
    21 Nov '07 03:57
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    living in wisconsin we can beat new england pats!!!
    All you guys can beat is butter...do you remember the last time you went to the superbowl?

    Do you remember being favored?

    Do you remember getting spanked?

    Brett Farve might end up with all the passing records...but he is no John Elway.

    Dave
  9. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    21 Nov '07 03:59
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    All you guys can beat is butter...do you remember the last time you went to the superbowl?

    Do you remember being favored?

    Do you remember getting spanked?

    Brett Farve might end up with all the passing records...but he is no John Elway.

    Dave
    actually yes 1996 and we won the first 2 superbowls and have the most championships of ny NFL team so burn
  10. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Joined
    07 Nov '07
    Moves
    2320
    21 Nov '07 04:12
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    actually yes 1996 and we won the first 2 superbowls and have the most championships of ny NFL team so burn
    It was 1998...and the whole "burn" thing was not very nice coming from a guy whose nick is "Living For Jesus"...but then again since he is dead I guess someone has to.

    Dave
    ( who knows he is gonna get in trouble with that one...but didn't like the implication that since I know GB will lose I am going to hell )
  11. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    21 Nov '07 04:23
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    It was 1998...and the whole "burn" thing was not very nice coming from a guy whose nick is "Living For Jesus"...but then again since he is dead I guess someone has to.

    Dave
    ( who knows he is gonna get in trouble with that one...but didn't like the implication that since I know GB will lose I am going to hell )
    Jesus is not dead and it was the 1996-1997 season!
  12. Under Cover
    Joined
    25 Feb '04
    Moves
    28912
    21 Nov '07 05:01
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    Jesus is not dead and it was the 1996-1997 season!
    The Pack lost to Denver in Jan '98. They beat the Pats in Jan '97. If they manage to get to the show this year, NE will undoubtedly rectify that... 😛
  13. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Joined
    21 Nov '06
    Moves
    10689
    21 Nov '07 05:04
    Yea, admit it livingforjesus, the packers lost a game(10 years ago) they were favored to win, because of that the packers will never win another superbowl. You could put any other QB in the league in the packers system and they would still be 9-1. lets face it, this is Ryan Grant's team... He makes the offense tick. Favre is only good because of the people around him. it's not like he's ever had to carry an offense on his back, like last year when he was throwing passes to players he never heard of off the practice squad (Ruvell Martin).

    Come on people, Favre has made so many people around him look like stars. Antonio Freeman anyone? Favre should go down as the best QB of all time because he could play with high schoolers on offense and still win. Have you ever seen an Elway, Manning, or Brady highlight with them throwing on their knees or releasing the ball sidearmed?
  14. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    2416
    21 Nov '07 05:25
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    I know they are 10-0 and everyvoday makes a bid deal about them but what about the Packers who are 9-1 and could easly be 10-0 by the way Favre has more pass yards then Brady! SO lets start given the packers some respect!😲
    Brett Favre _ 98.6 rating _ 67.7% _ 19 td _ 8 int _ 2975 yds
    Tom Brady _ 134.0rating _ 74.0% _ 38 td _ 4 int _ 3059 yds

    THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
  15. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    2416
    21 Nov '07 05:37
    Originally posted by hammster21
    Yea, admit it livingforjesus, the packers lost a game(10 years ago) they were favored to win, because of that the packers will never win another superbowl. You could put any other QB in the league in the packers system and they would still be 9-1. lets face it, this is Ryan Grant's team... He makes the offense tick. Favre is only good because of the peopl ...[text shortened]... anning, or Brady highlight with them throwing on their knees or releasing the ball sidearmed?
    Neither Brady nor Manning have to rely on throwing from their knees or sidarming to get the job done. I've seen Elway roll to within 5 yards of the right sideline, stop, look back across his body, and complete a 15 yard pass... on a frozen rope to the opposite sideline! I've seen Dan Marino cock his arm, and in only 1 foot of travel distance before his arm was stopped cold from a hit by a defender, the ball was already on target and spiralling to his receiver straight over the middle for a first down.

    But I will say that Brett Favre is one of the greatest quarterbacks ever, for his escapability, his toughness, his passing ability, his personality, and the leadership that always makes his team believe they can win.

    But if the Patriots and the Packers both survive unscathed without injury and meet in the Super Bowl, then there is nothing - I mean nothing! - that will prevent the utter destruction of Green Bay at the hands of the greatest team ever.
Back to Top