1. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 21:21
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    That's blasphemy!

You apologize to Dave.
    So solly! I never did understand why anyone would drink Scotch when a fine Tequila is sooooo much better. But you can't teach old dogs new tricks. GO COWBOYS.!!!!
  2. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 21:40
    Go Browns!
  3. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 21:59
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    So solly! I never did understand why anyone would drink Scotch when a fine Tequila is sooooo much better.
    Now that is blasphemy.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    27 Nov '07 05:01
    Originally posted by mtthw
    Now that is blasphemy.
    Geeze it's getting to where I can't offer to share all the finer things in life with my buddies anymore. Even the things that make me the happiest without upsetting the entire planet. No one has any class any more. I'll just sip my Tequila with my little pinkie sticking out and savor all the Dallas Cowboys games along with pretzels and hot dogs and if anybody doesn't like it. Ha...I'll just ....😞yeah that's what I'll do.:'(
  5. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Nov '07 17:32
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Geeze it's getting to where I can't offer to share all the finer things in life with my buddies anymore. Even the things that make me the happiest without upsetting the entire planet. No one has any class any more. I'll just sip my Tequila with my little pinkie sticking out and savor all the Dallas Cowboys games along with pretzels and hot dogs and if anybody doesn't like it. Ha...I'll just ....😞yeah that's what I'll do.:'(
    As long as it's Patron I don't have a problem with it 😀

As for the cowboys...yes they are good this year...and i think they will end up in the superbowl...but the Pats are gonna dominate.

I am really hoping for us to trade up in the draft and take McFadden from Arkansas...once we get a decent running back Denver should be right back in the mix again...Cutler can't do it all himself.

I mean look at Elway..3 superbowl losses without a running back...we get Terrel Davis ( one of the biggest draft steals of all time...only Brady in round 6 is a bigger steal ) and Elway wins two.

Speaking of good and bad draft day decisions...do you think Eli Manning would rather be in San Diego right now?

Dave
  6. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Nov '07 17:49
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I suppose suggesting he become a Seahawk fan would have been alright though?
    That would rate right up there with..Hey dave...how bout just watching the MLS? Those Rapids might have a chance this year.

Or watching the WNBA.

Would rather just stick my hand in the toaster...same amount of pain...less damn effort.

Dave

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree