Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 07 Oct '07 07:47
    1) Chelsea will be in The Championship...

    2) L**ds United will still be in the old 3rd Division...

    3) Gareth Bale will have solved England's left midfield position...

    4) Roy Keane will be the Republic of Ireland manager...

    5) Sir Alex Ferguson will be in hospital with an alcohol related illness...
  2. 15 Jul '09 11:14
    Originally posted by blade68
    1) Chelsea will be in The Championship...

    2) L**ds United will still be in the old 3rd Division...

    3) Gareth Bale will have solved England's left midfield position...

    4) Roy Keane will be the Republic of Ireland manager...

    5) Sir Alex Ferguson will be in hospital with an alcohol related illness...
    Two years since thes predictions and Number 2 is still looking good!
  3. 17 Jul '09 18:54
    Originally posted by blade68


    3) Gareth Bale will have solved England's left midfield position...

    [/b]
    That one was just to see if we were paying attention, right?
  4. 18 Jul '09 15:36
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    That one was just to see if we were paying attention, right?
    Hey, there's still 3 years for my prediction to bear fruit!
  5. 18 Jul '09 17:31
    Originally posted by blade68
    Hey, there's still 3 years for my prediction to bear fruit!
    It's looking more likely than No. 4 at the moment.
  6. 18 Jul '09 19:31
    Originally posted by blade68
    Hey, there's still 3 years for my prediction to bear fruit!

    Originally posted by mtthw
    It's looking more likely than No. 4 at the moment.
    You realise that he's Welsh and plays for Wales, right?
  7. 18 Jul '09 22:02
    lol
  8. 19 Jul '09 10:25
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    You realise that he's Welsh and plays for Wales, right?
    ......and to be frank, has been a bit of a disapointment at the lane!