1. Joined
    13 Sep '05
    Moves
    17 Jan '08 06:04
    Originally posted by gaurav2711
    Aussies having a problem getting India out on a pacy WACA wicket, eh??

Edit...Shudnt have written this. Tendulkar goes for 71. πŸ™
    Problems? Apparently so!

However, I say that you give credit where credit is due - the Indians batted well and put a price on their wickets. That's why the Aussies had trouble getting them out.

So YOU'RE the reason Tendulker got out ay? You commented on how the Aussies were having trouble.. and as luck would have it, as soon as you start commenting, something bad happens! ..and it did. So you've only got yourself to blame there! πŸ˜‰
  2. Standard membergaurav2711
    walking...
    ...back
    Moves
    17 Jan '08 06:23
    Originally posted by AussieG
    Problems? Apparently so!

However, I say that you give credit where credit is due - the Indians batted well and put a price on their wickets. That's why the Aussies had trouble getting them out.

So YOU'RE the reason Tendulker got out ay? You commented on how the Aussies were having trouble.. and as luck would have it, as soon as you start commenting, something bad happens! ..and it did. So you've only got yourself to blame there! πŸ˜‰
    yup i guess so!! πŸ™

I think i'll just keep my trap shut & watch india win πŸ˜‰
  3. Standard memberlordhighgus
    Kara Thrace &
    her special destiny
    Moves
    17 Jan '08 08:10
    Australia are 6 for 173 now. India absolutley carving the top order apart.
    Congratulations to Kumble for getting 600 wickets when he removed Andrew Symonds for 64.
    Go Gilchrist!
    Good game though, umpiring still a bit ordinary to both teams even with new ones.
    India should not let up on the Aussies and they will take losing out of the equation, they can only win or draw from there.
  4. Standard membergaurav2711
    walking...
    ...back
    Moves
    17 Jan '08 08:421 edit
    195/8.....they have to finish them off now!!

Edit: 195/9....its all coming apart for australia now.
  5. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    17 Jan '08 09:25
    India will need to bat for a a day or a day and half now.
    Looking at their batting lineup, it looks like a 'better' lineup than Australia has, but Australia has some special 'game-breakers' like Ponting, Hussey and to a degree, Symonds, Gilchrist and Clarke.

Seems the aussies really miss the imposing figure of Hayden at the top...
  6. Standard memberlordhighgus
    Kara Thrace &
    her special destiny
    Moves
    18 Jan '08 02:27
    Originally posted by Crowley
    India will need to bat for a a day or a day and half now.
    Looking at their batting lineup, it looks like a 'better' lineup than Australia has, but Australia has some special 'game-breakers' like Ponting, Hussey and to a degree, Symonds, Gilchrist and Clarke.

Seems the aussies really miss the imposing figure of Hayden at the top...
    Also Justin Langer too. The openers are much weaker without him.
    India now need only score 300-350 and with the first innings lead they will cruise to victory.
    Nail biting stuff!
  7. Joined
    13 Sep '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '08 02:40
    I would have thought that Phil Jacques has done very well since coming into the team. So with Hayden and Jacques, the Aussies don't appear to be any worse off than when Langer was there.

What Australia misses the most is McGrath and Warne - no doubt. You take the calibre of those players out of any team and you are going to be weaker. You can see the difference too..
  8. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    18 Jan '08 06:38
    Originally posted by AussieG
    I would have thought that Phil Jacques has done very well since coming into the team. So with Hayden and Jacques, the Aussies don't appear to be any worse off than when Langer was there.

What Australia misses the most is McGrath and Warne - no doubt. You take the calibre of those players out of any team and you are going to be weaker. You can see the difference too..
    I've only seen Jacques (it's weird, that's a name, not a surname!) play once or twice, I think he just came into the side. He didn't impress me that much, although you can't put a price on experience like that of Langer.

Warne and McGrath left a huge gap, sure. Those two were worth 4 players and together with all the other talented individuals, they made one awesome cricket side.

I'm not sure, did the following team ever play together?
    Langer
    Hayden
    Ponting
    Hussey
    Clarke
    Symonds
    Gilchrist
    Warne
    Clark
    Lee
    McGrath
  9. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '08 10:53
    Originally posted by Crowley
    I'm not sure, did the following team ever play together?
    Langer
    Hayden
    Ponting
    Hussey
    Clarke
    Symonds
    Gilchrist
    Warne
    Clark
    Lee
    McGrath
    That was the Aussie line-up for most of the last Ashes series. They started with Martyn instead of Symonds, but that team played in the last three matches.
  10. Standard membergaurav2711
    walking...
    ...back
    Moves
    19 Jan '08 14:50
    πŸ™‚
  11. 6yd box
    Moves
    20 Jan '08 11:15
    Originally posted by gaurav2711
    πŸ™‚
    who won😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
  12. Standard membergaurav2711
    walking...
    ...back
    Moves
    21 Jan '08 12:50
    Originally posted by spurs73
    who won😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
    πŸ˜€

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree