Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member chris stephens
    i'll decide!
    24 Mar '07 12:57
    the ultimate liberal dilemma?

    support the right wing racist expansionist state? or do we support israel?
  2. 24 Mar '07 13:12
    Originally posted by chris stephens
    the ultimate liberal dilemma?

    support the right wing racist expansionist state? or do we support israel?
    LOL!

    you know you love us really...
  3. 24 Mar '07 19:41
    Utter garbage again from our lot. (it's just after half-time 0-0)

    Meaning no disrespect to Isreal, but they'd struggle against our 3rd Division sides.... we should be beating this lot easy.

    I'm depressed.
  4. Standard member Tirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    24 Mar '07 19:48
    Originally posted by blade68
    Utter garbage again from our lot. (it's just after half-time 0-0)

    Meaning no disrespect to Isreal, but they'd struggle against our 3rd Division sides.... we should be beating this lot easy.

    I'm depressed.
    Maybe all the Inglishers are playing in the 3rd Div maybe the higher Inglish futball divs are all Isreali, african and latin players, could Ingland be better without all the imports
  5. 24 Mar '07 21:24
    Originally posted by Tirau Dan
    Maybe all the Inglishers are playing in the 3rd Div maybe the higher Inglish futball divs are all Isreali, african and latin players, could Ingland be better without all the imports
    You put smileys at the end Dan... but often, there is much truth told in jest!
  6. 24 Mar '07 22:57
    Originally posted by blade68
    Utter garbage again from our lot. (it's just after half-time 0-0)

    Meaning no disrespect to Isreal, but they'd struggle against our 3rd Division sides.... we should be beating this lot easy.

    I'm depressed.
    I'm sure most of our players would much rather play for their club teams in the Champions League.
  7. Standard member boarman
    member 001
    25 Mar '07 03:06
    0-0 what a boring game
    England in big trouble ,couldn't even beat Israel ,even score 1 goal
    Looks like its back to the dark ages again
  8. Standard member Tirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    25 Mar '07 06:09
    Originally posted by blade68
    You put smileys at the end Dan... but often, there is much truth told in jest!
    Well I guess it comes with the game being in the blood but living in NZ with no sky tv all I get is reports and news highlights so its hard to get serious..
    I did read at one stage last year Chelsea fielded a team with no English players at all.
    How many imports are counties allowed in Cricket? is it still two? I say for the love of the game.. send them all home but doooo have a Euro League. Allowing more English players to play across the continent.
  9. 29 Mar '07 03:40
    Originally posted by chris stephens
    Anyone know how the mighty jocks got on last night - I seem to have missed the result.
  10. Subscriber invigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    29 Mar '07 08:55
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Anyone know how the mighty jocks got on last night - I seem to have missed the result.
    The team with the pathetic parliament and dodgy haircuts lost!
  11. 29 Mar '07 10:57
    Originally posted by invigorate
    The team with the pathetic parliament and dodgy haircuts lost!
    lol
  12. 29 Mar '07 11:40
    Originally posted by invigorate
    The team with the pathetic parliament and dodgy haircuts lost!
    Did anyone see the Italian team singing the national anthem? They were all having a big hug and singing with passion. When was the last time we saw the England team display such team spirit?
  13. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    29 Mar '07 12:27
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Did anyone see the Italian team singing the national anthem? They were all having a big hug and singing with passion. When was the last time we saw the England team display such team spirit?
    Italian players use drugs. That's why they are so hyperactive.