1. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    01 Aug '08 11:411 edit
    Your man Dan Rooney was the best in his day but who is the king today?

    Dan the Man:
    YouTube&feature=related
  2. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    West Coast Rioter
    tinyurl.com/y7loem9q
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    02 Aug '08 16:083 edits
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Your man Dan Rooney was the best in his day but who is the king today?

    Dan the Man:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mla2VxabR74&feature=related
    Man, I hate all the pre fight talking that comes before fights.

    This video is terrible quality 🙁

    Redshirt looks like he's the better fighter in the beginning. Is that Dan?

    The video quality's too bad, I can't watch this crap. It's good to see a little of Irish people though. That side of my heritage I don't get to see as much of as the Mexican side.
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    02 Aug '08 18:58
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    The video quality's too bad, I can't watch this crap. It's good to see a little of Irish people though. That side of my heritage I don't get to see as much of as the Mexican side.
    I think the terrible quality adds to the experience! Did you see how they move? Did you see how they're built?

    I love this video:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AZPH14zZi9M&feature=related
  4. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    West Coast Rioter
    tinyurl.com/y7loem9q
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    02 Aug '08 18:59
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    I think the terrible quality adds to the experience! Did you see how they move? Did you see how they're built?

    I love this video:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AZPH14zZi9M&feature=related
    I did see how they move; the guy on the right has a cute little traditional "put up yer dukes" stance.
  5. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    02 Aug '08 20:43
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I did see how they move; the guy on the right has a cute little traditional "put up yer dukes" stance.
    Living historical theatre ...
Back to Top