1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 10:11
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    You have to feel sorry for McClaren. Lambasted for not dropping Robinson, drops him and his replacement duly throws the ball into the net with his first touch.

England were useless tonight. They were spineless in the first half lacking any kind of urgency or leadership. Beckham improved things a lot when he came on. He takes a lot of criticism, but i ...[text shortened]... of the game.

I reckon even Ireland could have beaten England on tonight's showing.

D
    i thought gerrard didnt play too bad... why has no one criticised lampard... okay he scored... but apart from that what did he do...? it took me 15 mins to realised he was acutally on the pitch...

i think it's the worse i've ever seen england play.... at home, needing one point... and they play like that....
  2. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 10:58
    [i] G Neville would have made a huge difference there tonight.

[/b]
    Gary Neville: The saviour of English Football.
  3. LA
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 20:40
    Originally posted by Esoteric
    Player of the month! By golly gosh! He is the best ever!

Honestly, player of the month, woopdeef**ingdoo.
    All you do is trash talk.
    I'm stating facts.

In his 2nd month back from a broken foot he gets awarded player of the month in the Premiership, in a month when Ronaldo and Fabregas are on fire.

lol
  4. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 21:55
    well, was it mcclaren's fault, i don't think it was he never had any previos experience managing the best in the world (middlesborough in fairness), and that was every week so he knew the players. international coaching is different and sometimes big ego's don't mix and it's up to the manager to remove the ego's but if gerrard or lampard or rooney etc is dropped and england were to lose there would be hell because of the media pressure. if they won the media would say lampard should play the next game etc and dumb witted fans would start complaining if lampard didnt play the next game as a result. this is going to remain a huge problem for england for years to come and long may it last englnd aren't going to austria/switzerland
  5. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 13:13
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Gary Neville: The saviour of English Football.
    A left-back would have come in handy, too!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree