Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 04 Dec '06 01:14
    #1 OHIO STATE VS #2 FLORIDA BCS
  2. 04 Dec '06 01:18
    Originally posted by richfeet
    #1 OHIO STATE VS #2 FLORIDA BCS
    OHIO STATE TO WIN BY 14
  3. 04 Dec '06 01:20
    BCS is a complete joke. I'd rather we went back to the old days - Big Ten vs Pac Ten in the Rose....SEC in the Sugar...Big 12 in the Orange.
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    04 Dec '06 01:22
    I think there should be a BCS for clans at RHP. It works so great!

Michigan would crush Florida heads-up.

P-
  5. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    04 Dec '06 01:24
    The voters didn't want to see a re-match.

Whoever looked like the next best team after Michigan was going to get the votes.
  6. 04 Dec '06 01:25 / 1 edit
    So would USC. Florida is 4th best. Now I'm pi##ed and am playing angry chess. I'm sure to make some bad moves.. Thanks, BCS.
  7. 04 Dec '06 01:25
    Originally posted by badmoon
    BCS is a complete joke. I'd rather we went back to the old days - Big Ten vs Pac Ten in the Rose....SEC in the Sugar...Big 12 in the Orange.
    A playoff is needed
  8. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    04 Dec '06 01:35
    A playoff is needed
    They say they don't have time, and want to protect their bowl format. You can't have the best teams winning... they don't draw a crowd every time.

When is this BSBCS going to really blow up on them? I say it just did.

Now I'm mad!

P-
  9. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    04 Dec '06 01:36
    The BCS is a mess. It was pretty clear that Michigan was # 2. The problem was, what did you do if Michigan won the Title Game?

The only way to avoid that predicament was to make sure it didn't happen and the only way to be sure it didn't happen was to put any one else in the title game.

If Florida had lost yesterday, marauder may have gotten his boise state dream.
  10. 04 Dec '06 01:41
    Like i said a playoff is needed
  11. 04 Dec '06 11:39 / 1 edit
    OHIO STATE TO WIN BY 14
    That's a little too conservative. This game is going to be a total blowout. I also can't believe that LSU is #4, and they are a two loss team, but Wisconsin is #7 with one loss, but they don't even get into a BCS game. We need playoffs. Its stupid that a computer decides everything!