Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member rbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    31 Dec '06 19:27
    Jets! Jets! Jets!

    Don't leave me hangin'. Where tha Jets fans at?

    10-3 at the half.
  2. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    31 Dec '06 19:59
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    Jets! Jets! Jets!

    Don't leave me hangin'. Where tha Jets fans at?

    10-3 at the half.
    Was your father as bold as the Sergeant Major?

    Well, how come you told me that you're hardly old enough yet?

    …and Jet? I thought the only lonely place was on the moon….

    Jet!
  3. Standard member rbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    31 Dec '06 20:20
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Was your father as bold as the Sergeant Major?

    Well, how come you told me that you're hardly old enough yet?

    …and Jet? I thought the only lonely place was on the moon….

    Jet!
    Word.
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    31 Dec '06 20:29
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    Word.
    You know what a Djinn is?

    P-
  5. Standard member rbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    31 Dec '06 20:52
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You know what a Djinn is?

    P-
    Is that more D&D stuff? My Jets are in the playoffs. Where my niggaz at?
  6. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    31 Dec '06 22:00
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    Is that more D&D stuff? My Jets are in the playoffs. Where my niggaz at?
    Well, everything is D&D... but a Djinn is a....

    Man Genie!

    Get it!?

    P-
  7. Standard member rbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    31 Dec '06 22:24
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Well, everything is D&D... but a Djinn is a....

    Man Genie!

    Get it!?

    P-
  8. 01 Jan '07 04:21
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    Is that more D&D stuff? My Jets are in the playoffs. Where my niggaz at?
    Awwwwww yeah!