Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. Standard member ChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    18 Jul '11 16:05
    Now Americans do not have to act like they understand or give a damn about soccer anymore.
  2. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    18 Jul '11 16:11
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Now Americans do not have to act like they understand or give a damn about soccer anymore.
    The World Series is still about 2 and a half months from now... and there is no 'cup'.

P-
  3. Standard member ChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    18 Jul '11 16:13
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    The World Series is still about 2 and a half months from now... and there is no 'cup'.

P-
    Not even on the catchers?
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    18 Jul '11 16:15
    Not even on the catchers?
    You win this time...

P-
  5. Standard member ChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    18 Jul '11 17:01
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You win this time...

P-
    GG
  6. Standard member RBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    18 Jul '11 18:14
    I am so glad that they beat us. I think that USA shouldn't have been in the finals anyways. They need to bring back the Golden Goal.
  7. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    18 Jul '11 19:30
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I am so glad that they beat us. I think that USA shouldn't have been in the finals anyways. They need to bring back the Golden Goal.
    You are a tool.
  8. 18 Jul '11 22:46
    Ditto
  9. 19 Jul '11 01:58
    http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/867921-cash-strapped-russian-team-to-play-in-bikinis-to-bring-back-fans

this is what the womens wc needed... it's not about the winning it's now sexy you look while playing which counts.
  10. 19 Jul '11 11:42
    This will have ignited the next wave of Solos, Wambachs, Rapinoes et al!!!
  11. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    23 Jul '11 02:05
    Well done to the ladies of Japan. They showed courage and determination. The USA - Japan game looked a lot like the Brazil - USA Game. The losing team seemed to dominate...but lost. Oh well, the ball takes funny bounces.