1. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 19:141 edit
    "We could ignore [Mangini's] obvious lack of experience and talent, we could ignore his substance abuse and deviant sexual addictions, we even looked the other way when it came to his rampant kitten juggling," said a disappointed Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets, "but when we received a tip from the chess forums at Red Hot Pawn that there may be more than meets the eye concerning last Sunday's loss to the Miami Dolphins, well, we had to confront the issue."

Johnson and General Manager Mike Tannenbaum began searching for Mangini after the game and found him in the wheelchair-accessible stall in the bathroom behind the kosher hot dog stand.

"At first, Mangini denied deliberately losing the game in order to knock the Patriots out of the playoffs," said Tannenbaum, "then I told him to put the kittens down and look me square in the eye and say that again. Mangini paused for a moment, then his face contorted into this hate-filled twisted leering sneer and he said 'I took Belichick down. Soooo sweet.' It was at that moment we realized Coach Mangini was putting his own agenda before the welfare of the team and that his tenure with our organization had come to an end."

"That's the karma we get for hiring a weasel like Mangini," said Johnson, "but we're a New York sports team, that's what we do."
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 20:021 edit
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    "We could ignore [Mangini's] obvious lack of experience and talent, we could ignore his substance abuse and deviant sexual addictions, we even looked the other way when it came to his rampant kitten juggling," said a disappointed Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets, "but when we received a tip from the chess forums at Red Hot Pawn that there may be angini," said Johnson, "but we're a New York sports team, that's what we do."
    Guess the Jets should have hired a bigger weasel...Belichick...oops, been there done that. But wait, his team didn't make the playoffs either. Just another loser......😛😞
  3. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    30 Dec '08 04:50
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Guess the Jets should have hired a bigger weasel...Belichick...oops, been there done that. But wait, his team didn't make the playoffs either. Just another loser......😛😞
    no U r !!!1!!
  4. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    30 Dec '08 13:40
    no U r !!!1!!
    :'(😞😴
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    30 Dec '08 15:30
    no U r !!!1!!
    After 8 hours, that was the best you could retort with? Tom Brady called and said you are late to carry his bags to the car.
  6. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    30 Dec '08 15:40
    After 8 hours, that was the best you could retort with? Tom Brady called and said you are late to carry his bags to the car.
    LOL!
  7. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    30 Dec '08 16:44
    After 8 hours, that was the best you could retort with?...
    After my original post, did you imagine me refreshing your public messages profile page every 30 seconds in anticipation of the exact moment you joined the thread? Do you really think that the instant you posted I was aware of it, and then spent the next 8 hours concentrating on how to reply to you? I knew you had an inflated sense of self importance, but dude!
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    30 Dec '08 17:19
    After my original post, did you imagine me refreshing your public messages profile page every 30 seconds in anticipation of the exact moment you joined the thread? Do you really think that the instant you posted I was aware of it, and then spent the next 8 hours concentrating on how to reply to you? I knew you had an inflated sense of self importance, but dude!
    Of course I expected it...you are a Pats fan aren't you? Logic does not figure into your resume'.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree