1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 11:43
    Originally posted by sh76
    I have to say I'm stunned about yesterday. All of a sudden Sanchez looks like Peyton Manning after being incompetent in the second half of last season and horrendous in the pre-season.

I guess that's why they play the games...
    Hopefully it will kick start what was seeming like it was going to be a dud of a season. However, consistency is of the essence. Both your Jets and my Cowboys started off with a bang. By mid-season we'll see if it wasn't only smoke and mirrors.
  2. Under Cover
    Moves
    01 Oct '12 15:03
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Hopefully it will kick start what was seeming like it was going to be a dud of a season. However, consistency is of the essence. Both your Jets and my Cowboys started off with a bang. By mid-season we'll see if it wasn't only smoke and mirrors.
    It was.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    02 Oct '12 20:56
    Jets are bickering...injured, losing games and losing confidence in Sanchez.
    And, the Texans are coming to town......
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Oct '12 22:03
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Jets are bickering...injured, losing games and losing confidence in Sanchez.
    And, the Texans are coming to town......
    By any measure of performance so far, the Texans should wallop the Jets. But somehow I think it will be a close game that could go either way. And that's from someone who thinks Houston is the best team in football; the Jets have their backs to the wall and a team like that is always dangerous esp. when they have players with a record of success.
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    02 Oct '12 23:06
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    By any measure of performance so far, the Texans should wallop the Jets. But somehow I think it will be a close game that could go either way. And that's from someone who thinks Houston is the best team in football; the Jets have their backs to the wall and a team like that is always dangerous esp. when they have players with a record of success.
    I agree, actually. Houston also carries a target on their back and every team wants to
    be the one that beats them.

But the Jets are melting down in a city that is not known for forgiveness.
    They will be calling for sacrificial lambs. Sanchez first and perhaps Ryan after that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree