1. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    02 May '07 15:28
    Originally posted by Fleabitten
    Don't know what others will say, but here's why I don't particularly care for him: Brilliant manager, but he's far too into the psychological stuff for my taste. It's not so much that he engages in it (because all managers do to a greater or lesser degree), but the insultingly transparent way in which he does it. A good illustration is his recent complaint about the lack of penalties called against Man U.
    Didn't Fergie do the same thing at one point in his managerial career?

I dont know.....
  2. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    02 May '07 15:35
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Didn't Fergie do the same thing at one point in his managerial career?

I dont know.....
    Like I said, I think all do it (or have done it) to a point. Even Wenger. But what bothers me about Mourinho is that, given the quality of his squad, most of it is completely unnecessary. And I'm not a huge fan of Fergie doing it, either (but like Mourinho, I recognize his brilliance).
  3. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    02 May '07 15:36
    Originally posted by Fleabitten
    Like I said, I think all do it (or have done it) to a point. Even Wenger. But what bothers me about Mourinho is that, given the quality of his squad, most of it is completely unnecessary. And I'm not a huge fan of Fergie doing it, either (but like Mourinho, I recognize his brilliance).
    Fair point....i agree with you🙂
  4. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 May '07 16:03
    Sorry...im no follower of Chelsea....why the hatred for Jose?

Just curious 😕
    Here's one (of MANY) examples. Watch Jose's post match interview:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/6603039.stm

(You know it's a Mourinho interview when it's 5 minutes longer than everyone else but that's beside the point). To be honest I couldn't be bothered to watch the mumbling idiot after 3 minutes but the point is within that time he gave virtually no credit to Liverpool and just moaned on and on and on about how he should have won. It's pathetic, sad, dishonourable, and just plain wrong anyway. He says Liverpool were not trying to win. I guess he didn't see the header on to the bar and the disallowed goal.

Now watch the interviews with Stevie G and Rafa. Within seconds they are giving full credit to their opponents and praising the opposition players.

The sooner Abramovich kicks that whinging prick out of the club and country the better.
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    02 May '07 16:34
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Here's one idea for what Chelsea could do with him:

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SPORT/football/04/27/dida.auction.reut/index.html

😵
    As long as its just other teams fans wanting to sell him, I doubt the club has any interest in doing it.
  6. where angels play
    Moves
    02 May '07 16:47
    Think he must be he only person on the planet who thought chelski deserved to win that last night and that is the exact reason why i dislike him.
  7. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    02 May '07 17:00
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Think he must be he only person on the planet who thought chelski deserved to win that last night and that is the exact reason why i dislike him.
    Him and one fella i go to school with, he's being going on about the win in stamford bridge and how chelsea were going for the quadruple- the man u supporters took the pss out of him on monday and me all day and for the next few weeks. after tonight it the manu fans for me and if not tomoorow bring on may24
  8. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    02 May '07 17:04
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    Hope he goes to Bayern in the summer, get him out of the league altogether then 😀
    id rather he goes to some team in america that's not even in the MLS so i'd never have to see his diving ass again
  9. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    02 May '07 17:37
    Originally posted by Palynka
    As long as its just other teams fans wanting to sell him, I doubt the club has any interest in doing it.
    Don't cry now Palonka. He'll be OK. The pay-off from Abramovich will be enough for Jose to buy that house in the hills that the two of you have always wanted.
  10. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    02 May '07 19:01
    And how happy are the Reds that Milan have just scored!!

Hahaha!!!

😀

"Come on the Milan!!"

😛
  11. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    02 May '07 19:20
    Originally posted by rmacken
    And how happy are the Reds that Milan have just scored!!

Hahaha!!!

😀

"Come on the Milan!!"

😛
    Ooooppps!!!

Im sure that reads 2-0 Milan after 33 minute????

LMFAO!!!

Guess its not going to be an all English Final???

😛😛😛

I will of course edit this if Im wrong!?😵
  12. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    02 May '07 21:05
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Don't cry now Palonka. He'll be OK. The pay-off from Abramovich will be enough for Jose to buy that house in the hills that the two of you have always wanted.
    Jealous? Don't get so flurried up. I'll leave a place free in my schedule for you.
  13. dc
    Moves
    03 May '07 00:56
    Sorry...im no follower of Chelsea....why the hatred for Jose?

Just curious 😕
    Building a 500 million pound team and playing boring, counter-attacking drivel....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree