1. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 11:24
    Originally posted by Cityblue
    That's better than we've been getting with a full time manager then 😳
    The little beaney donkey's magical power didn't last long did it?
  2. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 01:19
    Originally posted by blade68
    I missed this post last week!

Would you like to amend anything you said here Crita???
    ha ha ha. I was wondering why you didn't pounce on that one at the time.

Yeah, fair enough - we played rubbish (like we did against Bolton yesterday). Although at least against Bolton we started and finished well, just the middle 70 minutes we stuggled with.

Good to see the Hammers lose at home and Harewood miss a penalty. Couldn't have happened to a better team!
  3. swivel seat
    Moves
    14 Feb '07 11:39
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Watford, Charlton and Wigan they already sound like championship teams.
    My Watford have got Wigan and Charlton at home for there next two games, if we win both of them we could be third from bottom, right up Wigans @rse,😀
  4. Standard memberCityblue
    Moonchester
    Blue Moon
    Moves
    14 Feb '07 13:04
    Originally posted by gniyfidom7
    My Watford have got Wigan and Charlton at home for there next two games, if we win both of them we could be third from bottom, right up Wigans @rse,😀
    Charlton, Wigan and West Ham relegated would be a laugh - I'd rather Watford stay up.....even if it is a trek to the away game for us..
  5. swivel seat
    Moves
    14 Feb '07 14:32
    Charlton, Wigan and West Ham relegated would be a laugh - I'd rather Watford stay up.....even if it is a trek to the away game for us..
    and i would rather you won the prem than them southern man utd @@@@@@s🙄
  6. Standard memberCityblue
    Moonchester
    Blue Moon
    Moves
    17 Feb '07 10:12
    and i would rather you won the prem than them southern man utd @@@@@@s🙄
    Sensible........don't want Salford winning things now do we???

Doesn't look likely at the moment though :'(

Almost certain next season though 😉
  7. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 22:47
    Would anyone bet against the bottom three being Charlton, Watford, and West Ham now????

We've got to play all 3 of 'em!!!
  8. swivel seat
    Moves
    19 Mar '07 09:25
    Would anyone bet against the bottom three being Charlton, Watford, and West Ham now????

well, you never beat watford at bramall lane, so that will be a point or three for our pride, 😀
  9. Standard memberCityblue
    Moonchester
    Blue Moon
    Moves
    19 Mar '07 14:39

Charlton seem to be starting to pick up some points.....you're not exactly flying....but I still think Wigan could get dragged into it!! (and we are never safe either, from past experiences!!!)

I would like to see the back of West Ham, Charlton, and Wigan, but can't see Watford getting the goals to save themselves..
  10. Standard memberSnowman606
    Playing badly
    Underground
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 16:21
    Watford and West Ham are gone. Charlton could just get out of it but I'm not sure at whose expense. Probably Man City
  11. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 18:41
    Charlton seem to be starting to pick up some points.....you're not exactly flying....but I still think Wigan could get dragged into it!! (and we are never safe either, from past experiences!!!)

I would like to see the back of West Ham, Charlton, and Wigan, but can't see Watford getting the goals to save themselves..
    Our home form should see is OK... Charlton are starting to worry me a bit 'cos they're only 4 points behind us now.

I feel sorry for Watford - they've had King out all season, and sold one of their best players to Villa.
    WHU are down.
    I'd like to see the back of Wigan as well - it's a rugby town.

Whilst I don't think your lot will drop, I understand your concern that (like us) you have a tendency to self destruct!
  12. swivel seat
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 19:57
    Our home form should see is OK... Charlton are starting to worry me a bit 'cos they're only 4 points behind us now.

I feel sorry for Watford - they've had King out all season, and sold one of their best players to Villa.
    WHU are down.
    I'd like to see the back of Wigan as well - it's a rugby town.

Whilst I don't think your lot will drop, I understand your concern that (like us) you have a tendency to self destruct!
    Dont feel sorry for we, our form has been a lot better since we sold young, we've beaten sunderlands lowest ever prem points tally already, were going to wembley, then uefa cup of course and our squad of enthusiastic young players will only get better when we are the richest club in the chumpionship next year 😀🙄🙂😉😲😀
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 13:37
    How many times in the past have we seen 'new' signings salvage a clubs destiny for a season...?
    Horsefield at WBA 2 seasons ago?
    Vinnie Jones and Glyn Hodges at ours early 90's?
    John Stead at Blackburn 2/3 seasons ago?
    Kevin Phillips at Sunderland?

Vincenzo Montella looks like he might drag Fulham out of the mire this year... and personally I think St ...[text shortened]... City and Newcastle United could still get dragged in....

Which 3 of the 8 will go?
    West ham
    Watford
    Wigan
  14. Standard memberSnowman606
    Playing badly
    Underground
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 16:40
    Dont feel sorry for we, our form has been a lot better since we sold young, we've beaten sunderlands lowest ever prem points tally already, were going to wembley, then uefa cup of course and our squad of enthusiastic young players will only get better when we are the richest club in the chumpionship next year 😀🙄🙂😉😲😀
    Richest? Not with West Ham going down as well. We're loaded!
  15. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 01:42
    After this weekends results I'm getting rather worried now.... 😳

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree