1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '10 23:021 edit
    Keane and Aiden McGeady shall prove to be formidable, Celtic need someone that can score goals, Georgios Samoras has proven to be impotent in this regard, the match against Hibs was dire indeed. All you wussies south of the Border better look out, cause we are coming to get yah! Ol Jack Mactayto is quaking with fear at the thought of what awaits the Cali thistle 🙂
  2. SubscriberMctaytoonline
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    01 Feb '10 23:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Keane and Aiden McGeady shall prove to be formidable, Celtic need someone that can score goals, Georgios Samoras has proven to be impotent in this regard, the match against Hibs was dire indeed. All you wussies south of the Border better look out, cause we are coming to get yah! Ol Jack Mactayto is quaking with fear at the thought of what awaits the Cali thistle 🙂
    Careful boyo we have trimmed your sails before now 😉
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '10 23:24
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Careful boyo we have trimmed your sails before now 😉
    ahhhh the horror, the nightmares and cold sweats, i stare at the fan and remember those days like i was in Vietnam, and if that was not enough one of my customers gave the lad i was working with a bottle of whiskey especially bottled to commemorate the events of those tragic days! 🙁
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '10 10:19
    lets make in permanent 😀
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '10 10:431 edit
    trev my Celtic cousin, when can we play, the time has come, i have been perusing your games and for the life of me i cannot work out how you win, in fact i dont even think you know how you win! therefore we must meet at dawn, pistols drawn and play, the ancient King of Donegal, that would be me seeing my family originates from there and you, the ancient king of the south, let me know if we can play, - regards Robbie.
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '10 11:58
    trev my Celtic cousin, when can we play, the time has come, i have been perusing your games and for the life of me i cannot work out how you win, in fact i dont even think you know how you win! therefore we must meet at dawn, pistols drawn and play, the ancient King of Donegal, that would be me seeing my family originates from there and you, the ancient king of the south, let me know if we can play, - regards Robbie.
    make yourself available for one of your clans and i'll show you how i win games... erm i mean send a challenge over 😉
  7. 6yd box
    Moves
    02 Feb '10 14:08
    Keane will get 15-20 goals for you easy.
    he is to good for the SLP😏😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree