1. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '07 19:01
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Abel Xavier is to blame for Pachuca's goal. He did his typical, "I'll freeze with my legs open" routine...
    haha yea he was definitely out of position in that play, but his overall performance was good during the rest of the game.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '07 19:18
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike
    haha yea he was definitely out of position in that play, but his overall performance was good during the rest of the game.
    doesn't matter. he could play like the best player in the world for 89 mins but in the 90th f up and cost the team a goal and the match.

think about it

'yea he was definitely out of position in that play, but his overall performance was good during the rest of the game.'

still happy with that quote? i know i wouldn't be. in football (yes i said FOOTBALL) especially defence you have to concentrate for very second of the match, 1 laps *goal*

you'll find he does that a lot
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '07 19:20
    F U quit spamming
    "I support the Mexican and USA National Soccer teams."

says it all really
  4. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    26 Jul '07 20:24
    Originally posted by trevor33
    "I support the Mexican and USA National Soccer teams."
    Me too!

RE: Xavier. I think the other defender was more to blame on the goal than Xavier.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '07 21:03
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Me too!

RE: Xavier. I think the other defender was more to blame on the goal than Xavier.
    didn't actually see the goal i'm just going on what i've seen from xav his whole career.

when hes not banned from taking drugs (that was xav, right? when he was at boro?)
  6. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    26 Jul '07 21:35
    didn't actually see the goal i'm just going on what i've seen from xav his whole career.

when hes not banned from taking drugs (that was xav, right? when he was at boro?)
    He tested positive for some kind of steroid.
  7. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    27 Jul '07 05:11
    Me too!

yea dude!
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    27 Jul '07 05:12

exactly...you didn't see the game. Quit f*ing hating.
  9. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    27 Jul '07 07:532 edits
    Me too!

That was a textbook mistake. He was the one marking the goalscorer and let him get in front and completely clear of himself.

Still, Galaxy reacted pretty well.
  10. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    27 Jul '07 14:12
    That was a textbook mistake. He was the one marking the goalscorer and let him get in front and completely clear of himself.

Still, Galaxy reacted pretty well.
    Yes, I agree.

But, the other guy was marking the passer and let it go through his legs...come one, which was the bigger blunder.
  11. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    27 Jul '07 14:44
    Yes, I agree.

But, the other guy was marking the passer and let it go through his legs...come one, which was the bigger blunder.
    They were both pretty big blunders, I guess. I mention Abel's because he's prone to do those type of mistakes.
  12. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    27 Jul '07 15:42
    They were both pretty big blunders, I guess. I mention Abel's because he's prone to do those type of mistakes.
    You're more familiar with him than I am. I think that looking at the last several Galaxy games that Abel is an upgrade, even if flawed.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 17:40
    exactly...you didn't see the game. Quit f*ing hating.
    ?

i'm just speaking the truth from what i've seen in the past.

but mls isn't tye strongest league in the world, not even close so he might fit in ok.
  14. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    29 Jul '07 17:48
    The US will continue to get better and better...we have the primary ingredient to make us great at the sport, a large pool of natural athletes with blazing speed who can run forever.
    And awesome gold uniforms.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree