1. LA
    Moves
    22 May '07 10:05
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    That post just about sums up how daft you are.

Arsenal went the season unbeaten 03-04 did they simply just do it again the next season or the one after that?

Mourinho IS paid to win trophies and that is of primary importance to Abramovic. Were you in this apparent meeting where he told Jose to play attractive football first and foremost, then worry a ...[text shortened]... eciding in which order the top 4 will finish next year thanks.

Like I said ... muppet.
    Mourinho is not paid to win trophies.

He won the league 2 times running and is hanging on to his job by his finger nails.
    Abramovich wants to watch attractive games AND win everything.
    BOTH THINGS.

You generailze too much, Amramovich has no interest in the money he can make at Chelski, come on, you have no comprehension of the amount of money he controls.

For Roman its attractive football and world domination first and last, thats all he wants.

I am comparing Liverpools players to chelski's and Manchester Uniteds.
    Every player you mentioned, both Chelski and United have a better player in the same position.

Thats means your USA owners need to but a lot of new players to make up the 21 points you lost the league by.

I made my predictions based on my knowledge of the teams playing in the premiership and estimating who they may buy.
    If you don't have the confidence, courage, or humility to make a prediction, thats your problem.

The predicions are made on the fact that Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal only need to fine tune (remember Arsenal had many critical injuries), Tottenham have great potettial and Liverpool like you pointed out need 11 new players.

Get a job couch potatoe.
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    22 May '07 10:10
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Mourinho is not paid to win trophies.

He won the league 2 times running and is hanging on to his job by his finger nails.
    Abramovich wants to watch attractive games AND win everything.
    BOTH THINGS.

You generailze too much, Amramovich has no interest in the money he can make at Chelski, come on, you have no comprehension of the amount of mo ...[text shortened]... potettial and Liverpool like you pointed out need 11 new players.

Get a job couch potatoe.
    To coin one of my mother's expressions "It's like to talking to a brick wall". Only in your case I reckon the brick wall has more chance of evolving into a coherent and intelligent entity.
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    26 May '07 19:191 edit
    Anyone watching the games today?

Depor just tied the game and Raul scored almost immediately from a Beckham cross. The drama continues...

Edit - Raul just became Real's all-time player with the most goals in La Liga.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    28 May '07 06:231 edit
    What an amazing closing of the season, isn't it!!! 😵

Valencia is out of the final race for the title, but Real Madrid and
    Barcelona are still tied, and Sevilla is 2 point behind, rolling over
    any team in front of them, waiting for a defeat from the 2 leaders.

Simply amazing!

The fight for entering the UEFA is also ferocious, Villarreal kicked
    Valencia's behind, and got one point from Atletico de Madrid, which
    is chasing Zaragoza as well, but must not be defeated because
    Villarreal will climb... what an attackers that Forlan is, uh.

Simply sensational footie!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree