1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Mar '09 06:11
    Kobe takes the lead near the end with a 3 point shot...but then one of the Philly players does the same and clinches the win.

If I liked Kobe I'd be annoyed, but I think he's a jerk myself.
  2. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    18 Mar '09 07:46
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Kobe takes the lead near the end with a 3 point shot...but then one of the Philly players does the same and clinches the win.

Yea that shot by Kobe was pretty sick at the end of the game; I think he had been 2 for 10 prior (0-5 in the fourth) to knocking down that big shot. You know, the Lakers had a foul to give and they never used it. I guarantee you the 76ers wouldn't have gotten a good look at the basket if the Lakers had used that foul. That was definitely a big shot, it may have lost the Lakers home court advantage in a Lakers/Cavs finals and locked up Lebron's first MVP.
  3. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    18 Mar '09 17:55
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike
    Yea that shot by Kobe was pretty sick at the end of the game; I think he had been 2 for 10 prior (0-5 in the fourth) to knocking down that big shot. You know, the Lakers had a foul to give and they never used it. I guarantee you the 76ers wouldn't have gotten a good look at the basket if the Lakers had used that foul. That was definitely a big shot, ...[text shortened]... lost the Lakers home court advantage in a Lakers/Cavs finals and locked up Lebron's first MVP.
    Igoudala had been 0-6 beyond the arc before the game winner. Sixers are extremely streaky. Win 4, lose 4 pretty much all season. 34-31 is good for them at this point though. Beating the Lakers is not all that shocking, they play well against top teams.
  4. Joined
    15 Mar '09
    Moves
    21 Mar '09 01:07
    Kobe? Boooooooooooooooooo
  5. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '09 23:321 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung

does anyone really care about these games right now? -- I guess the Lakers want the home court against Cleveland in the finals.

But the NBA season is WAY too long. We all know who the good teams are. And they allow too many teams into the playoffs -- I mean, the Knicks still have a chance.

NBA season should be only 52 games (like it was in 1999) and only 8 total teams should make the playoffs. But this would mean less money, so it'll never happen.
  6. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '09 06:48
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    But the NBA season is WAY too long.
    Are you crazy?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree