tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    12 May '10 03:51
    How's it going to go?
  2. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 May '10 16:331 edit
    The Suns have been really good (especially when you consider that people thought before the season started that their window had already closed) but I still think LA will win in a long close series. Kobe is still the best player, they have home court, they have done it before and they have lots of big talent.
  3. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    12 May '10 17:21
    Grant Hill will be on Koby. How that goes will probably decide it.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 May '10 22:35
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    How's it going to go?
    Phoenix has a talented starting five, a deep productive bench and a lot of young players who are onboard with the team change to playing better defense (Phoenix's achilles heel for years). LA has, well, Kobe.

How that balances out will make or break it for the Suns. Either way I predict seven games.
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    13 May '10 03:33
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Phoenix has a talented starting five, a deep productive bench and a lot of young players who are onboard with the team change to playing better defense (Phoenix's achilles heel for years). LA has, well, Kobe.

How that balances out will make or break it for the Suns. Either way I predict seven games.
    *Suzi sticks pins in her Lakers voodoo doll*
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    13 May '10 18:56
    I generally tend to start my analysis of a team by the center. How do the respective centers stack up?
  7. Joined
    05 Jul '07
    Moves
    14 May '10 13:231 edit
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 May '10 00:281 edit
    I generally tend to start my analysis of a team by the center. How do the respective centers stack up?
    Andrew Bynum gets the nod over Robin Lopez, and that's even if Lopez gets cleared to play against LA. He's been out with a bulging disc a while now, but he's looked good in practice.

They're both 7'0" but Bynum has 30 pounds on Lopez. Lopez is the better shooter though.

If Lopez cannot come back for Game 1, then it's up to Jarrod Collins. Collins has performed well in Lopez's absence, but he's no Andrew Bynum. My off-the-cuff guess is that they will share time at first.

Bynum has 4 yrs in the NBA, while Collins is at 8 and Lopez is in his 2nd year.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    16 May '10 03:12
    How's it going to go?
    go sunssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Joined
    13 Sep '05
    Moves
    16 May '10 08:25
    Go Suns!! But Lakers in 6.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    16 May '10 17:38
    Andrew Bynum gets the nod over Robin Lopez, and that's even if Lopez gets cleared to play against LA. He's been out with a bulging disc a while now, but he's looked good in practice.

They're both 7'0" but Bynum has 30 pounds on Lopez. Lopez is the better shooter though.

If Lopez cannot come back for Game 1, then it's up to Jarrod Collins. Collins h ...[text shortened]... rst.

OK. Then there's Kobe. Who is the Suns' superhero?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '10 19:25
    OK. Then there's Kobe. Who is the Suns' superhero?
    The thing is, the Suns do not have a "superhero" like LA has Kobe.

Phoenix's shooting guard (like Kobe) is Jason Richardson. If he has a good game, the Suns will win. Of course, it's not ALL on him, since the Suns have a deep bench, unlike LA. And the Suns have multiple dangerous shooters, more than LA.

While the sun may rise and set on Kobe in LA, the Phoenix Suns have many players capable of shining brightly enough to spark a win.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '10 19:281 edit

If Lopez cannot come back for Game 1, then it's up to Jarrod Collins. Collins h rst.

I also neglected to mention Channing Frye, who, although not the starter, will probably put in more minutes than either Lopez or Collins.

I also neglected to mention that Bynum has been playing with a knee injury for some time, as has Kobe.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree