1. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    29 Nov '13 19:53
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    I decided against it. I just started language school this week (Thai) and it's loading me down with hours of homework and study every night. Many of my picks would be loose and lazy if I had to pick every game, every week.

I was ribbing you, but your first two picks weren't unreasonable (I actually agreed with you about the Lions). But why you c ...[text shortened]... e no idea. I predicted they would suck before the season even started. Pretty much everyone did.
    Just had to make sure you saw this again... I'm not going to let it rest, especially since the panthers beat the miners.
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    29 Nov '13 20:22
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    Just had to make sure you saw this again... I'm not going to let it rest, especially since the panthers beat the miners.
    Panthers have won every game since this thread!
  3. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    29 Nov '13 22:58
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Panthers have won every game since this thread!
    And they may sneak up and steal the one or two seed.
  4. Joined
    19 Dec '03
    Moves
    02 Dec '13 06:35
    They won't be "stealing" the 1 or 2 seed. If they get it they will have EARNED it. Still get to play the Saints twice.
  5. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    03 Dec '13 22:45
    And they may sneak up and steal the one or two seed.
    I don't think they'll get the 1 seed. I could definitely see them winning the south and locking up the 2 seed. Why isn't anyone talking about Newton for MVP?
  6. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    03 Dec '13 23:14
    Originally posted by dryhump
    I don't think they'll get the 1 seed. I could definitely see them winning the south and locking up the 2 seed. Why isn't anyone talking about Newton for MVP?
    There isn't much point in MVP speculations this season because of Manning, so many good players who would normally be in the talk are dismissed.
  7. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    04 Dec '13 00:38
    There isn't much point in MVP speculations this season because of Manning, so many good players who would normally be in the talk are dismissed.
    Newton also has a defense that gives up 13 pts a game... its hard to be an MVP with a defense that great. The only other QB in a comparable situation, Russell Wilson, is putting up better performances.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree