1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 12:16
    Originally posted by Merlion
    Well put.

You are up early. Getting ready for Liverpool and Chelsea?
    Lol, no, sorry, just getting a grip on my blood sugar before I have to go sit for hours in church. And to get some caffeine. 🙂 I've not been feeling too well this week, headaches and nausea, dunno the cause, even stayed home a couple nights, and I've been trying to get more sleep (went to bed way early, like 8pm), which is not my usual pattern.

It's not that I'm not a football fan, in school I played some intramural soccer (which is what we call it here in America), it's just that I'm more a fan of American football.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 18:45
    First I think it is a travesty that this thread about what is or isn't appropriate in the General Forum gets moved to another forum. This thread is not about sports - it is about Red Hot Pawn and how we enjoy and utilize the forums. Some forum moderator needs a one week ban from touching stuff. Let it alone and let it play out Spanky.

To answer your quest ...[text shortened]... w what you think. The GF needs more threads like this one and more posters like the both of you.
    First I think it is a travesty that this thread about what is or isn't appropriate in the General Forum gets moved to another forum. This thread is not about sports - it is about Red Hot Pawn and how we enjoy and utilize the forums. Some forum moderator needs a one week ban from touching stuff. Let it alone and let it play out Spanky.

Truth be known, the complaints of some long term subscribers knowingly or unknowingly register with the site's admin with greater impact irrespective of merit. This online behavioural phenomenon is in the woodwork, so smile anyway and move on.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 18:50
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Lol, no, sorry, just getting a grip on my blood sugar before I have to go sit for hours in church. And to get some caffeine. 🙂 I've not been feeling too well this week, headaches and nausea, dunno the cause, even stayed home a couple nights, and I've been trying to get more sleep (went to bed way early, like 8pm), which is not my usual pattern.

It's ...[text shortened]... (which is what we call it here in America), it's just that I'm more a fan of American football.
    Sorry you've been ill, Suzi. Hope you recover soon. Not sure what blood sugar high is but mine about runs 96-104.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    29 Apr '14 02:25

To answer your quest ...[text shortened]... w what you think. The GF needs more threads like this one and more posters like the both of you.
    Thank you Merlion for your clarification. You are absolutely correct. That was a wonderful an much needed post. We need more like those in the general forum and elsewhere. Maybe it can get moved back.

And for the record Susan and I have been friends for many years and we sometimes agreed and sometimes didn't but I have nothing but good to say about her and nothing has changed as far as I am concerned. It was a pleasure getting reaquainted on a subject, any subject with her.
  5. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    29 Apr '14 02:31

It's ...[text shortened]... (which is what we call it here in America), it's just that I'm more a fan of American football.
    I know you weren't talking to me Susan but felt I need to say, I hope you get well soon, I have blood sugar issues too. It's a mess that I would not wish on anyone to ever suffer.

I hope you had a good Sunday at church.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 May '14 17:11
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    I know you weren't talking to me Susan but felt I need to say, I hope you get well soon, I have blood sugar issues too. It's a mess that I would not wish on anyone to ever suffer.

I hope you had a good Sunday at church.
    Well, I am Type I diabetic, so I take insulin. Yeah, I'm well familiar with blood sugar issues.
  7. Joined
    10 Apr '14
    Moves
    26 May '14 07:14
    This suzi chick is compensating for something.....

Calm down. it's just a forum on an anonymous chess website.
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    26 May '14 21:41
    Originally posted by iChopWoodForFree
    This suzi chick is compensating for something.....

Calm down. it's just a forum on an anonymous chess website.
    This Suzi "chick" would probably kick your ass in a bar brawl.
    How about referring to her as Suzianne since you obviously haven't got
    a clue who she is??
  9. Joined
    10 Apr '14
    Moves
    27 May '14 02:19
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    a clue who she is??
    Lol maybe, but I doubt it. Whose got your panties in a bunch? Is she family? It's an anonymous website.. you can throw all the threats you want at me but is not going to change my opinion. It wouldn't even if you said it to my face.
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    30 May '14 02:40
    Originally posted by iChopWoodForFree
    Lol maybe, but I doubt it. Whose got your panties in a bunch? Is she family? It's an anonymous website.. you can throw all the threats you want at me but is not going to change my opinion. It wouldn't even if you said it to my face.
    I am not threatening you, but I do know her.
    She would hit you six times before you realized you were getting hammered.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jun '14 20:22
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    a clue who she is??
    I don't know about kicking his ass, but I could try what I saw one of my friends do.

This guy had been bugging her all night, trying to get her number, making comments, etc. She finally walked (well, slinked, actually 🙂 ) over to him, kissed him full on the mouth for a good 20 seconds, and then, pulling away, she said, "Too bad that's the closest you'll ever get to Heaven." He had to keep hearing about it from his buddies the rest of the night.

😀
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jun '14 22:07
    I don't know about kicking his ass, but I could try what I saw one of my friends do.

This guy had been bugging her all night, trying to get her number, making comments, etc. She finally walked (well, slinked, actually 🙂 ) over to him, kissed him full on the mouth for a good 20 seconds, and then, pulling away, she said, "Too bad that's the closest you'll ...[text shortened]... r get to Heaven." He had to keep hearing about it from his buddies the rest of the night.

😀
    lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree