Originally posted by millerman
    RM will disagree with you there also...
    F. RM
  2. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 20:01
    So the Americans bought the club. I don't see much wrong on the surface here. No debt in the new money. A new stadium, a pledge of continuity, I'm sure Evertonians are jealous.
  3. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 20:04
    Originally posted by invigorate
    So the Americans bought the club. I don't see much wrong on the surface here. No debt in the new money. A new stadium, a pledge of continuity, I'm sure Evertonians are jealous.
    Not just Evertonians!
  4. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 20:131 edit
    I'm not jumping for joy at the minute with the news, only time will tell if they have the best interest of the fans and traditions of the club at heart.

But retaining Moores and Parry was welcomed and hopefully the old duo can instill all what it means to be a LFC fan into the new owners.

As for the new stadium, finally it can go ahead after years of having the plans in place but lack of funds too build it. If the finish stadium is anything like the plans on the Official site then it's going to be one of the best in the land. Anfield was a great home for us, but the new stadium holds the key too our future..

YNWA

Edit- he he he BS, you'll always be a small club 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree