1. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    01 Jun '07 06:19
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Really? I'd have thought people would be queuing up to shoot you down.
    They do, but by ignoring me.
  2. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    01 Jun '07 06:21
    Originally posted by malinga
    Liverpools best 14 year period was 1976 to 1990.
    During that time Liverpool won 10 leagues (Runners Up in other 4 years), 4 European Cups (1 Runners Up), 2 FA Cups (2 Runners Up), 1 UEFA Cup, 4 League Cups (2 Runners Up). That’s 21 golds and 9 silvers.

United’s best 14 year period runs 1993 to 2007
    During that time United won 9 Leagues (3 Runners Up), ...[text shortened]... ds and 8 silvers.

Stats are great, aren't they? No ASROMA or Ronney response to this post...
    I've nothing left to say. I know the facts, they speak for themselves, but reminding you of how far in the past they are was all I wanted to do.

No offence intended, I'm sure you have no time for my teams either, Crewe and Roma (although I accept you don't post bile about us on here).
  3. Standard membermalinga
    That would be me
    Behind the couch
    Moves
    01 Jun '07 11:33
    Originally posted by asromacalcio
    I've nothing left to say. I know the facts, they speak for themselves, but reminding you of how far in the past they are was all I wanted to do.

No offence intended, I'm sure you have no time for my teams either, Crewe and Roma (although I accept you don't post bile about us on here).
    Crewe - I like as they have often been a feeder club to Anfield
    Roma - nah don't like either Rome team. In Italy I like Milan ironically enough...

winning title was a long time ago. we still have a few attempts before it matchs Uniteds barren spell from 1967 though
  4. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    01 Jun '07 15:50
    Crewe - I like as they have often been a feeder club to Anfield
    Roma - nah don't like either Rome team. In Italy I like Milan ironically enough...

winning title was a long time ago. we still have a few attempts before it matchs Uniteds barren spell from 1967 though
    A feeder club?

You've had two players from us in 120 years, Rob Jones and Danny Murphy. In a fraction of that time, and in recent years, Crewe have had four or five from Man U, including David Platt, Ashley Westwood and Robbie Savage.

We've sold as many players to Norwich as we have to you, Ashley Ward and Mark Rivers.

Feeder club?

WHAT?
  5. Standard membermalinga
    That would be me
    Behind the couch
    Moves
    01 Jun '07 16:23
    can't take a joke then.

god love ya.
  6. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '07 16:32
    Originally posted by asromacalcio
    A feeder club?

You've had two players from us in 120 years, Rob Jones and Danny Murphy. In a fraction of that time, and in recent years, Crewe have had four or five from Man U, including David Platt, Ashley Westwood and Robbie Savage.

We've sold as many players to Norwich as we have to you, Ashley Ward and Mark Rivers.

Feeder club?

WHAT?
    Hook, line and sinker
  7. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 03:05
    can't take a joke then.

god love ya.
    I can take one when I know it is one. I thought you were being serious. A few Crewe fans even fell for that one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree