1. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 May '09 18:45
    Well done Man U , but i think it will be Liverpool next year !!!!
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    16 May '09 18:55
    Liverpool have held the next year title for so long that they have to be considered as favourites to win it again.
  3. Joined
    24 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 May '09 20:48
    I hope so,I really get sick of those arrogant Man U.
    I wish Barca wins the CL final.
  4. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    17 May '09 01:491 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Well done Man U , but i think it will be Liverpool next year !!!!
    Next year is their year... lol

http://img199.imageshack.us/my.php?image=29qm9gj.jpg
  5. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    18 May '09 09:59
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Liverpool have held the next year title for so long that they have to be considered as favourites to win it again.
    Eh no, of course ManU will be favourites again next year.

The "next year" is quite funny as every single year theirs always a Liverpool fan saying it, it gets very boreing listening to them as the next year always comes without Liverpool winning it, and then the usual silence from Liverpool fans

Admittedly though Liverpool have shown this year for the first time that they are actually capable of winning the PL, the banter between ManU and Liverpool fans was great this season for a few weeks befor the inevitable happened...this season it's going to be better than ever as Liverpool will push us all the way...making it extra satisfying when we win that all important 19th league title showing were on course to becoming Englands most succesful team!!!
  6. 6yd box
    Moves
    18 May '09 16:21
    Originally posted by quorthon
    I hope so,I really get sick of those arrogant Man U.
    I wish Barca wins the CL final.
    yes indeed mate

The funny thing is United fans having a go at Chelsea fans for 'buying' the titile, when United have been doing just that for the last 18 years!
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    18 May '09 19:19
    Originally posted by spurs73
    The funny thing is United fans having a go at Chelsea fans for 'buying' the titile, when United have been doing just that for the last 18 years!
    how much was giggs, beckham, butt, the neville brothers, was brown and the best player the prem has ever seen?

not to mention the other ones like greening, luke wick etc who they sold for a nice little profit.

you know nothing.
  8. Subscriberdivegeester
    the altruistic one
    Forked
    Moves
    18 May '09 22:45
    yes indeed mate

Money talks; and if spurs had any they would be buying players like they bought Harry, so stop being a girl about it.
  9. 6yd box
    Moves
    19 May '09 06:271 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    how much was giggs, beckham, butt, the neville brothers, was brown and the best player the prem has ever seen?

not to mention the other ones like greening, luke wick etc who they sold for a nice little profit.

you know nothing.
    whos luke wick??

I think u mean luke chadwick- u muppet!

rooney- 28m
    veron-27m
    rio-26m (world record for a centre half at the time)
    nani-18m flop
    anderson-18m
    carrick-18,1m
    barbatov-31.75m (english record until robino come to city a day later)
    van nisoolroy-19,5m (a english record at the time)

SO SHUT YOUR HOLE
  10. 6yd box
    Moves
    19 May '09 06:30
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Money talks; and if spurs had any they would be buying players like they bought Harry, so stop being a girl about it.
    i dont have any issues about clubs spending money- all i said was its funny how UNITED fans have a go at Chelsea for 'buying the title' when UNITED have been doing that for years
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    19 May '09 11:00
    whos luke wick??

rooney- 28m
    veron-27m
    nani-18m flop
    anderson-18m
    carrick-18,1m

SO SHUT YOUR HOLE
    You should shut your own hole as you obviously don't know the first thing about football...your talking about 2 COMPLETELY different things!!!

Chelsea did not EARN that money that they spent on players, instead they OBTAINED it!!!!

Man United EARNED the money they spent by becoming the best club in England BEFOR they spent like crazy and it was only AFTER they were the best team in England that they could then spend like crazy on players as they'd earned it (all the players you mention were bought after Utd had proved they were the best team in England)
    I'll accept that a lot of this money was due to brilliant marketing and sky but that's part of the game and the way the game has gone which you'll one day just have to accept!

Your just bitter and angry because you know Spups are sheat and will never ever ever be in Englands top 4, when you follow a rubbish club that will only ever win one or two trophies a decade it's easy to become bitter and blame money for ruining the game instead of just growing up and accepting that money is and always will be a huge part of football...theirfor also meaning Spurs will never be a great team!

And you wonder why some ManU fans are arrogent...it's because we constantly have to argue with people that make stupid comments that make no sense like you just did!!
  12. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    19 May '09 11:02
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    You should shut your own hole as you obviously don't know the first thing about football...your talking about 2 COMPLETELY different things!!!

Chelsea did not EARN that money that they spent on players, instead they OBTAINED it!!!!

Man United EARNED the money they spent by becoming the best club in England BEFOR they spent like crazy and it was only A ...[text shortened]... ave to argue with people that make stupid comments that make no sense like you just did!!
    Spurs fan in bitter tirade shocker!
  13. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    19 May '09 11:13
    whos luke wick??

rooney- 28m
    veron-27m
    nani-18m flop
    anderson-18m
    carrick-18,1m

SO SHUT YOUR HOLE
    Over 18 years for such a big club this is not such a layout. Chelsea, whom I like and am not trying to knock, have splashed more cash than all that in I dare say a couple of years. Buying the league title is always true, but comes in degrees, Chelsea having reached the highest degree of it so far. But no, Utd have no right to point the finger either.
  14. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 May '09 19:052 edits

Man United EARNED the money they spent by becoming the best club in England BEFOR they spent like crazy and it was only A ave to argue with people that make stupid comments that make no sense like you just did!!
    If you go back to the 70,s and 80,s , Leeds utd, Arsenal ,Aston Villa ,Derby County ,Everton ,Nottingham Forest ,Blackburn Rovers and LIverpool all won the first div ,they were pushed by teams like ...Watford,Ipswich Town and a mix from the teams mentioned previously .
    All these teams were basically on a level playing field in financial terms ,and it was great to watch all these diferent teams scrapping for the title , now one team dominates because of their players they can pull of the bench !!! Hence MONEY !!!! didnt see Man utd winning much in them days when they was,nt MEGA BUCKS !!!!!! 😉😉
  15. 6yd box
    Moves
    20 May '09 06:212 edits

Man United EARNED the money they spent by becoming the best club in England BEFOR they spent like crazy and it was only AFTER they were the best team in England that they could then spend like crazy on players as they'd earned it (all the players you mention were bought after Utd had proved they were the best team in England)
    I'll accept that a lot of this m have to argue with people that make stupid comments that make no sense like you just did!![/b]
    Jammest- SORRY TO BUST YOUR BUBBLE but i think it is you, who does not understand - you will find your club manchester United are £500m in the red..

Your american owners borrow money on the club so at any time the banks could ask for their money back, or if their other business interests fail, they will have to sele their best players or pay back what they owe.

EDIT- sorry not £500m but £700m in debt!! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/5130064/Manchester-United-debt-soars-to-700m-despite-record-season.html