1. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    02 Jun '09 00:04
    Originally posted by quorthon
    Well done Barca,you see the difference between ego tripper Ronaldo and teamplayer Messi.The facts showed who really is the best player.
    Man Utd showed to be bad losers really unsportsman like,Yuk.
    Bad losers??? what utter sh***, did you even look at the match? Looks like your making up reasons to not like Manu rather then just admitting the only reason you hate Manu is because they've won so many throphies over the last 20 years! We were happy to shake hands and accept the fact that we were totally outplayed and deserved to lose!

You'll also find that theirs at least a few million Manu fans that already believed Messi was the best player in the world befor this match!
  2. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    02 Jun '09 08:42
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    You really must try harder.
    I think I've made a good case for saying that Liverpud have had their chance. Their recent record suggests that they won't get 6 points off man u and chelski this time round which is a lot of points to make up. And the last minute goals they scored got a lot of points. Both of these things came together in one truely exceptional season for Liverpud where they got more points than ever - and they STILL couldn't pull it off!

The 4-1 win at OT was a lifetime result not to be repeated soon. This was their year and they STILL came up short. Far from being encouraging for Liverpud it must be soul destroying.

Last season will be very hard for Liverpud to repeat and deep down you know it.

......and you'll never win the league....you never win the league again.....
  3. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '09 08:35
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    I think I've made a good case for saying that Liverpud have had their chance. Their recent record suggests that they won't get 6 points off man u and chelski this time round which is a lot of points to make up. And the last minute goals they scored got a lot of points. Both of these things came together in one truely exceptional season for Liverpud whe ...[text shortened]... ou know it.

......and you'll never win the league....you never win the league again.....
    ... so it couldn't have got any better for Liverpool this season? West Ham, Hull, Stoke, Everton and Man City will definitely all get at least a point each at Anfield next season then?

Stop it now. You're making yourself look stupid.
  4. 6yd box
    Moves
    07 Jun '09 02:23
    will there be a 'next' year????😵
  5. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    10 Jun '09 18:57
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    ... so it couldn't have got any better for Liverpool this season? West Ham, Hull, Stoke, Everton and Man City will definitely all get at least a point each at Anfield next season then?

Stop it now. You're making yourself look stupid.
    Oh please stop...my sides are aching! Liverpud always drop points to silly draws at home to lesser teams , even if they avoid half these draws they stil won't make up the points unless they win at stamford bridge and OT again and back it up with wins at home.

I think Liverpud will get their second best total of points for a long time next season but 86 again? - don't think so!
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 19:40
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Well done Man U , but i think it will be Liverpool next year !!!!
    Still feel the same?
  7. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 19:42
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Still feel the same?
    lol ..I got that wrong !!
    🙄🙄🙄
    I fancy Arsenal instead !!
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 20:29
    Originally posted by phil3000
    lol ..I got that wrong !!
    🙄🙄🙄
    I fancy Arsenal instead !!
    What a nightmare for you guys - rafa can't last surely?
  9. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 21:06
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What a nightmare for you guys - rafa can't last surely?
    I think his days are numbered !
    Watch out Villa fans !!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree