1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 05:15
    Hey, where's the angry girl?

I need her address to send a nude pic of Didier!
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 08:34
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Hey, where's the angry girl?

I need her address to send a nude pic of Didier!
    You keep lots of photos of nude men on your hard drive do you?

Says it all.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 08:57
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    You keep lots of photos of nude men on your hard drive do you?

Says it all.
    And still... I'm not a Liverpool fan.

Says it all, lol.

😉
  4. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 09:08
    Originally posted by Seitse
    And still... I'm not a Liverpool fan.

Says it all, lol.

😉
    No, just some bitch slapping bad ass in the closet pimp.

Just admit it .. you have a sore bum this morning don't you?
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 09:14
    Originally posted by trev33
    arsenal have shown that they're better that porto.
    Do you mean by taking second spot in our group?
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 09:39
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    No, just some bitch slapping bad ass in the closet pimp.

Just admit it .. you have a sore bum this morning don't you?
    I got as much bum as the 'poo got goals from Chelsea.

😛
  7. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 14:02
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Arsenal won 4-0 at home and lost 2-0 away in the group play vs Porto. More than enough to progress to the next round.
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 14:08
    Originally posted by Lundos
    Arsenal won 4-0 at home and lost 2-0 away in the group play vs Porto. More than enough to progress to the next round.
    In second spot. It was not a two-legged knock-out.

I'm guessing you also think Liverpool showed they are better than Manchester United because they won both their league games. Is that it or are you cognitively dissonant?
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 14:20
    sorry, what was the score at arsenal?

even you know that arsenal are a better team when both are on form than porto.
  10. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 14:292 edits
    sorry, what was the score at arsenal?

even you know that arsenal are a better team when both are on form than porto.
    And when was that score again? That's right, in the beginning of the season when our team was playing quite differently from now. Sure, you can say the same for Arsenal, but then my point remains that it is an illusory result.

I would concede Arsenal would be favourites, but slightly so. To dismiss Porto out of hand and assume Arsenal would be in the final (like you did) is ridiculous, though.

More controversially, I would not trade our starting XI with theirs. Arsenal is an unbalanced team.
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 14:40
    And when was that score again? That's right, in the beginning of the season when our team was playing quite differently from now. Sure, you can say the same for Arsenal, but then my point remains that it is an illusory result.

I would concede Arsenal would be favourites, but slightly so. To dismiss Porto out of hand and assume Arsenal would be in the fina ...[text shortened]... controversially, I would not trade our starting XI with theirs. Arsenal is an unbalanced team.
    i think porto proved against utd that they can't do it over 2 legs over the top clubs, utd played probably the worst game of the season and they still managed a 2-2 draw at home. neither team played great last night but you can't honestly look at portos goalkeeper and tell me that he is good enough to get a team into a CL final. anyone of the 3 teams in the semis would've beaten porto is they were lucky enough to beat utd.
  12. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 14:53
    i think porto proved against utd that they can't do it over 2 legs over the top clubs, utd played probably the worst game of the season and they still managed a 2-2 draw at home. neither team played great last night but you can't honestly look at portos goalkeeper and tell me that he is good enough to get a team into a CL final. anyone of the 3 teams in the semis would've beaten porto is they were lucky enough to beat utd.
    What? Helton is better than Almunia.

One of the reasons we lost yesterday was because not only was our manager banned but also because our captain and best player was injured when we were on our best period.

It's disingenuous to believe Man U played badly just because the stars weren't aligned. Sure, Man U wasn't on a good day, but the way we closed the midfield forcing poor passes was all about tactics. Ferguson cleverly realized why and the inclusion of Anderson is the main reason we couldn't play the game we like to play. Or do you think Anderson's inclusion is a coincidence? Or the fact that Rooney was spending so much time closing down the flank?
  13. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 14:54
    In second spot. It was not a two-legged knock-out.

I'm guessing you also think Liverpool showed they are better than Manchester United because they won both their league games. Is that it or are you cognitively dissonant?
    My point is Arsenal proved to be the better team heads up.

The same argument goes for Liverpool and Man U. Over a season Man U is so far the better team.

Over the Champions League season Arsenal is still there and Porto isn't.
  14. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 15:04
    Originally posted by Lundos
    My point is Arsenal proved to be the better team heads up.

The same argument goes for Liverpool and Man U. Over a season Man U is so far the better team.

Over the Champions League season Arsenal is still there and Porto isn't.
    It's ridiculous to look at group/league heads up results to decide on who's the better team.

In the group, Porto did better than Arsenal. This is a factual statement and heads up results are meaningless because they were not the objective. In your twisted logic, Fulham have proved to be the better team heads up, with respect to Arsenal.
  15. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 17:46
    It's ridiculous to look at group/league heads up results to decide on who's the better team.

In the group, Porto did better than Arsenal. This is a factual statement and heads up results are meaningless because they were not the objective. In your twisted logic, Fulham have proved to be the better team heads up, with respect to Arsenal.
    Lol. So all that matters to decide to better team is winning the league? If we follow your logic Arsenal is still the better team because they're still in the champions league. Suck it up big boy. You did great against Man U, but unfortunately for us all you lost.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree