1. where angels play
    Moves
    14 Sep '08 14:21
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    And what did that sum of money result in the last 2 years?
    2 Premier League titles and a Champions League Title!

Why don't you start up the HAHA ManU thread again?

United traditionally start poorly, last season it was 2 points from 3 games.
    This season its 4 points from 3 games.

Liverpool played well for the first time this season and d ...[text shortened]... do back for our next game, you could buy Spurs with the money from selling Ronaldo to City 😛
    Will you be changing your name to "rooney once a blue always a red forever a bald fat bas**d" soon?
  2. LA
    Moves
    14 Sep '08 14:57
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Will you be changing your name to "rooney once a blue always a red forever a bald fat bas**d" soon?
    No.
    More likely, Rooney 3 times Premier League Championship Winner.

Please start up the HAHA ManUtd thread again if you have the guts and lets see how the seasons pans out.......

Another false dawn for Your Once Famous Club, YOFC.

YNWA
    You'll Never Walk Again.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    14 Sep '08 15:05
    Originally posted by spurs73
    no posts so far from RAG and Roony Once A Blue...i wonder why?
    Not much to say on the match.

I was very confident until I saw the team sheet. United have always done best with 2 proper wingers.

Liverpool dominated midfield, and United always seemed a yard or 2 off the pace.

Berbatov hasn't played at all this season, and so shouldn't have started. As far as I could see all he did in the game, he did in the opening 3 minutes. With a couple of games under his belt, he'll be fine.

Having said all that, the Pool weren't very dangerous apart from 2 terrible mistakes by United.

At least Liverpool dropped the hoof and pressure tactics that they generally rely on.

D
  4. where angels play
    Moves
    14 Sep '08 15:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. where angels play
    Moves
    14 Sep '08 15:26
    No.
    More likely, Rooney 3 times Premier League Championship Winner.

Please start up the HAHA ManUtd thread again if you have the guts and lets see how the seasons pans out.......

Another false dawn for Your Once Famous Club, YOFC.

YNWA
    You'll Never Walk Again.
    WTF are you going on about you plum. I dont recall ever proclaiming a new dawn or that we are going to win the prem.
    All we did yesterday was beat you fair and square without our two best players and proved how average a team you are without your cheating portugese streak of p**s. Happy days🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
  6. LA
    Moves
    14 Sep '08 15:541 edit
    WTF are you going on about you plum. I dont recall ever proclaiming a new dawn or that we are going to win the prem.
    All we did yesterday was beat you fair and square without our two best players and proved how average a team you are without your cheating portugese streak of p**s. Happy days🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
    At least we agree on something, Liverpool are not going to win the Premier League.

I recall you starting up a HAHA ManU thread last season and we ended up being Champions of England and Europe, Happy Days.

Liverpool beat Manchester United and deserved to do so.
    Well done, strange that even after beating United fairly convincingly you are not content but continue to attack United.

Manchester United haven't even remotely managed to get a settled side together, due to injuries and a stop start season.

Its going to take time for United to find balance with Berbatov, Rooney and Tevev, especially as we play best in a 4-5-1 formation.

You won your cup final 🙂 lets see how things have settled down by the end of October.

Maybe Keane will have scored a goal by then?

You don't seem to like Ronaldo do you?
    I guess its hard to take having the 2 times player of the year playing for your biggest rivals?

Manchester United dont't really have a biggest rival.
    Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and City all treat United as their biggest rival and understandably so.

Then we have West Ham, Portsmouth, Middlesborough and Tottenham who seem to make it their main mission each season to go all out to beat Manchester United.

Over the course of the season though we are always there or there abouts, thats why we're Champions 🙂

18 or is it 19 years and counting...
  7. where angels play
    Moves
    14 Sep '08 16:27
    At least we agree on something, Liverpool are not going to win the Premier League.

I recall you starting up a HAHA ManU thread last season and we ended up being Champions of England and Europe, Happy Days.

Liverpool beat Manchester United and deserved to do so.
    Well done, strange that even after beating United fairly convincingly you are no ...[text shortened]... there or there abouts, thats why we're Champions 🙂

18 or is it 19 years and counting...
    Can you find that thread that i supposedly started please because i dont remember starting it.
    If we play with the same spirit we showed yesterday then i will enjoy a cup final win every week and yes we will see at the end of october.
    No i dont like ronaldo and it has nothing to do with him being a good player.
    We are your biggest rivels and you know it, your manager knows it, your players know it. Shame the same cant be said for some plastic fans who think the league championship started in 1992.
  8. LA
    Moves
    14 Sep '08 16:44
    Can you find that thread that i supposedly started please because i dont remember starting it.
    If we play with the same spirit we showed yesterday then i will enjoy a cup final win every week and yes we will see at the end of october.
    We are your biggest rivels and you k ...[text shortened]... e the same cant be said for some plastic fans who think the league championship started in 1992.
    Sorry it was started by someone with a similar name Silly Mctall, my mistake.

Like I've said several times on this site, Liverpool deserved the victory.
    However I think its the 1st time you have played a good game this season and you should be wary of starting another false dawn campaign.

Please elaborate.
    I also don't particulally like Ronaldo, but he is the best player in the premiership.
    He has no loyalty and often plays for himself.
    He dives, no more than Gerrard though I would say.
    He's arrogent, but believe me players like Macharano and his big mouth are worse for the game, at least Ronaldo has something to be arrogent about.

We are your biggest rivels and you know it, your manager knows it, your players know it. Shame the same cant be said for some plastic fans who think the league championship started in 1992.
    Of course Liverpool are our biggest rivals.
    You are the most sucessful English side both domestically and in Europe, so you are our target.
    We are also Arsenal, Chelsea and City's biggest rivals.
    Leeds as well when they had a side.
    West Ham, Tottenham, Bolton, Middlesborough and West Ham also target United for their biggest games, its the burden of being the best in modern day football.
  9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    16 Sep '08 09:25
    no posts so far from RAG and Roony Once A Blue...i wonder why?
    Hey durs73, I'm really looking forward to your posts on Spurs being bottom of the table, and probably relegation favourites at this time. I wonder is the plan to poach another manager, or what?

D
  10. Santiago
    Moves
    16 Sep '08 15:01
    I will get excited about a Spurs relegation if they are still down there end of October.

It´s an appalling start for those crowing about having a good season this year. I bet BBC radio is hot with whining Spurs fans - but hey nothing new there.

Sorry Spurs, you are still my mate, but what´s going on up the Lane.
  11. 6yd box
    Moves
    16 Sep '08 19:03
    Originally posted by Hopster
    I will get excited about a Spurs relegation if they are still down there end of October.

It´s an appalling start for those crowing about having a good season this year. I bet BBC radio is hot with whining Spurs fans - but hey nothing new there.

Sorry Spurs, you are still my mate, but what´s going on up the Lane.
    what is going on at the lane is that the team sold 9 of their first team players from last season, the whole squad is new.
    for example from the team that won the league cup the following have left,- ROBINSON, CHINBONDA, TANIO,MALBRANQUE, KEANE, BARBATOV. Inaddition Kabul who come on as sub as left as has CARNEY and gardener... thats 9 of the first team squad.

Give them another 6 games then we will see.
  12. 6yd box
    Moves
    16 Sep '08 19:05
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Hey durs73, I'm really looking forward to your posts on Spurs being bottom of the table, and probably relegation favourites at this time. I wonder is the plan to poach another manager, or what?

D
    RAG... all i will say is that we were poor yesterday. The team is not clicking, Villa deserved to win.

One major problem i see is that the team has no ball winners in mid-field. That is the one main problem area.
  13. SubscriberBladeMan 63
    Sir , just me ;-)
    Sheffield.
    Moves
    18 Sep '08 01:34
    I'm really, really hurt by the remark bout Derby. Have u no heart?? You nasty palace fan. Par for the course on this one lads. Blades are the master of disaster, chuckle.

OH YES LORD, Thats why you had me support them!!!!

Meanwhile, "MIEN FUHRERS" Apprentice plots his course through the coming battles. He better start plotting better than last nites absolute pile of B*LL**K'S.
  14. SubscriberBladeMan 63
    Sir , just me ;-)
    Sheffield.
    Moves
    18 Sep '08 01:48
    what is going on at the lane is that the team sold 9 of their first team players from last season, the whole squad is new.
    for example from the team that won the league cup the following have left,- ROBINSON, CHINBONDA, TANIO,MALBRANQUE, KEANE, BARBATOV. Inaddition Kabul who come on as sub as left as has CARNEY and gardener... thats 9 of the first team squad.

EASY NOW,

I know your'e in the better posish and have a slightly more pull for players at this moment in time. (how much are you actually in debt???)

But there is only ONE Lane!! And that would be the sunny down town Bramall lane. Don't you big boys forget it. Sheffield, home of professional football. ALTHOUGH at the Mo TINGS AIN'T CLICKIN MAN. LOL.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Sep '08 21:28

In fairness Spurs, ROBINSON, CHINBONDA, TANIO, MALBRANQUE, and Kabul ...Gardener had to go.

These players simply arent good enough if you want to compete at top end of premiership. They are not the reason you are in your current situation.

Bentley, Modric, Gomes, Pavulychenko and Dos santos are far superior players. It will take some time but I firmly believe you will come good soon enough.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree