1. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 11:22
    Originally posted by trev33
    that did look like a pen.

how was the game anyway? i didn't watch it.
    Rubbish. Liverpool looked sloppy at the back and disjointed up front. Everton were .. well ... Everton. High balls, fouls etc etc
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 11:25
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Yes, it hurt me a lot. You've been the only person so far capable of making me cry.

:'(

I wish I was a Liverpool chav.
    See, I know you don't mean that. You'd like to be Vanilla Ice really, wouldn't you?
  3. LA
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 17:58
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    It's been building on here for about 2 years. More noise = more worried. You'd think ManU had won the title last night the way ROAB spouts off.

As for Seitse, he's just a bitter, bitter man who (when he's not discussing the raping of boys) has obviously not had his love letters, to Mr S. Gerrard, Anfield, Liverpool, answered.
    No we didn't win the league last night.

We won it 2 weeks ago when Rafa had his mental breakdown and had to read a 4 minute attack on Sir Alex off the back of his medical prescription.

Come on, you'd expect a bit of noise I mean this is number 18, 18th league title!

Manchester, capital of trophy's.
  4. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 19:35
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue

Manchester, capital of trophy's.
    Wrong again. Care to hazard a guess as to England's most successful city in terms of trophies?

I'll give you a clue.

Not surprisingly it's the same city in which England's most successful club reside.
  5. LA
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 23:081 edit
    Wrong again. Care to hazard a guess as to England's most successful city in terms of trophies?

I'll give you a clue.

Not surprisingly it's the same city in which England's most successful club reside.
    Current location:-

English Champions - Manchester
    European Cup - Manchester
    World Club Cup - Manchester
    FA Cup - Portsmouth
    League Cup - If anyones interested, London
    Charity Shild - Again if anyones interested, Manchester

That makes Manchester the current Capital of Trophys.

If you want to talk about Englands most sucessful city, different question but today its Liverpool.

From May 2009 though it looks like its going to be Manchester thats the most sucessful Domestic side in English Football History with 18 League titles and at least 11 FA Cup victories.
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    21 Jan '09 00:23
    Liverpool looked sloppy at the back and disjointed up front.
    Sounds like a good performance from the Poo'.

This is a FACT! Given the choice of watching the Poo' live or via BBC text, I'd opt for BBC text every time cos at least some of the 606 comments would be entertaining.

D
  7. Santiago
    Moves
    21 Jan '09 03:47

I'll give you a clue.

Aaah. This is the reserve ploy when Man United tak Liverpool´s record. Just add Everton´s cabinet to the list.

Good ploy.
  8. Santiago
    Moves
    21 Jan '09 03:501 edit
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Current location:-

English Champions - Manchester
    European Cup - Manchester
    World Club Cup - Manchester
    FA Cup - Portsmouth
    League Cup - If anyones interested, London
    Charity Shild - Again if anyones interested, Manchester

That makes Manchester the current Capital of Trophys.

If you want to talk about Englands most sucessful city, di ...[text shortened]... omestic side in English Football History with 18 League titles and at least 11 FA Cup victories.
    Seeing as many cities have fierce interclub rivalries you can´t really do that. Outside of London, Manchester and Liverpool no other City side has won a title since the early eighties.

Although Villa could surprise you all. 😵
  9. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '09 08:03
    Originally posted by Hopster
    Aaah. This is the reserve ploy when Man United tak Liverpool´s record. Just add Everton´s cabinet to the list.

Good ploy.
    If it were the ploy ....... or you could read.
  10. Santiago
    Moves
    23 Jan '09 00:17

I'll give you a clue.

I think I can read that, even if it is nonsense.

Still you won´t be winning the title this year or any other year with that clown in charge. So we can all sleep easily.
  11. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '09 10:10
    Originally posted by Hopster
    I think I can read that, even if it is nonsense.

Still you won´t be winning the title this year or any other year with that clown in charge. So we can all sleep easily.
    Almost 2 days to come up with that? Very disappointing indeed.
  12. Standard membermr carlsberg
    probally the best
    Moves
    23 Jan '09 13:471 edit
    liverpool= overated team with only 1 man that drives them, that being gerrard....torres(when fit) + carragher are the only other exceptions that you could call exceptional footballers in their own right, apart from the 3 mentioned just an average team, draws at home to w/ham,hull, away to stoke is just not good enough for a team supposed to be challenging for the title, you have to have a look at rafa and some of his team selections + tactics, very poor indeed. but saying this they are still sitting up there in the top 2 so this beg's the question has every other team been playing average football this season?
  13. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '09 14:42
    Originally posted by mr carlsberg
    saying this they are still sitting up there in the top 2 so this beg's the question has every other team been playing average football this season?
    I've not quoted all your post because .... well .. it's all a bit low grade really. This bit made me laugh most though - to paraphrase "Liverpool are only doing well because the other teams aren't doing that well". Sheer genius.
  14. Santiago
    Moves
    23 Jan '09 17:22
    Almost 2 days to come up with that? Very disappointing indeed.
    I don´t spend my life waiting to see if you post. You, on the other hand, probably have plenty of time to check that nobody is insulting your precious Liverpool and King Rafa.
  15. Santiago
    Moves
    23 Jan '09 19:10
    Come on Angry Boy respond.

You know the longer you wait the less validity your post has.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree