Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 26 Jun '07 17:15
    Does anyone think Liverpool will ever win the premier league?
  2. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    26 Jun '07 17:18
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    Does anyone think Liverpool will ever win the premier league?
    Ever? I'll look into my crystal ball and let you know.
  3. 26 Jun '07 17:20
    I'd say they're more likely to win it than Sheffield Wednesday
  4. 26 Jun '07 17:53
    Yes.
  5. 26 Jun '07 18:32
    no
  6. 26 Jun '07 19:22
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    I'd say they're more likely to win it than Sheffield Wednesday
    Sheffield Wendy's ground 'Swillsborough' has been hit by the recent floods... apparently the sewage water has covered the pitch and is up to the first 6 rows in the stands!

    .... there's such an obvious joke there, but I don't need to stoop that low... this is a FACT by the way!!!

    It's made my week that.
  7. 26 Jun '07 19:57
    Originally posted by blade68
    Sheffield Wendy's ground 'Swillsborough' has been hit by the recent floods... apparently the sewage water has covered the pitch and is up to the first 6 rows in the stands!

    .... there's such an obvious joke there, but I don't need to stoop that low... this is a FACT by the way!!!

    It's made my week that.
    Look! I found a Hillsborough webcam:

    http://www.waterfronttampa.com/
  8. 26 Jun '07 20:40
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Look! I found a Hillsborough webcam:

    http://www.waterfronttampa.com/
    Hee hee hee....

    Apparently the floods have done a tenners worth of damage at Swillsborough!
  9. 26 Jun '07 20:54
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/s/sheff_wed/6240988.stm

    Ha ha ha ha ha ha .........
  10. 28 Jun '07 08:07
    Originally posted by blade68
    Sheffield Wendy's ground 'Swillsborough' has been hit by the recent floods... apparently the sewage water has covered the pitch and is up to the first 6 rows in the stands!

    .... there's such an obvious joke there, but I don't need to stoop that low... this is a FACT by the way!!!

    It's made my week that.
    Why would that make your week, just nature, you lot getting relegated on the last day of the season, when you were 10 points clear, now thats something to make your week............and then the moaning after, save our blunts
  11. 28 Jun '07 08:09
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    I'd say they're more likely to win it than Sheffield Wednesday
    That wasn't the question thick boy, obviously you don't think they'll ever win it either, ha ha
  12. 28 Jun '07 08:28 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    That wasn't the question thick boy, obviously you don't think they'll ever win it either, ha ha
    50 year old forum punchbag simpleton calling me "thick"!?

    You never fail to make me laugh ............. at you.


    So, do you think Sheffield Wednesday will EVER win the The FA Cup sponsored by E.ON or the Carling Cup?
  13. 28 Jun '07 11:51
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    50 year old forum punchbag simpleton calling me "thick"!?

    You never fail to make me laugh ............. at you.


    So, do you think Sheffield Wednesday will EVER win the The FA Cup sponsored by E.ON or the Carling Cup?
    You are thick

    No, wednesday won't win the fa cup for at least 20 years

    You still haven't answered my original question

    Oh forgot, you can't accept that liverpool will be in the shadows of chelsea and man.u forever
  14. 28 Jun '07 12:02
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    You are thick

    No, wednesday won't win the fa cup for at least 20 years

    You still haven't answered my original question

    Oh forgot, you can't accept that liverpool will be in the shadows of chelsea and man.u forever
    Now I've had my fun mocking you, the answer to your (quite frankly) ridiculous question is YES.

    Please keep me informed of the outcome of your online poll. I'm sure it'll make a huge difference to my life.
  15. 28 Jun '07 12:31
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Now I've had my fun mocking you, the answer to your (quite frankly) ridiculous question is YES.

    Please keep me informed of the outcome of your online poll. I'm sure it'll make a huge difference to my life.
    Oh, so you've mocked me have you, nevermind
    That ridiculous question did its job, it got you to bite.
    Toodle pips for now
    Oh btw, I'll let you have the last say, I know it will make you feel you've accomplished something