1. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '07 12:52
    Originally posted by fizzz24
    Oh, so you've mocked me have you, nevermind
    That ridiculous question did its job, it got you to bite.
    Toodle pips for now
    Oh btw, I'll let you have the last say, I know it will make you feel you've accomplished something
    Talk about showing yourself up! How could I be referring to you when you haven't even contributed to the thread?

Numpty of the highest order.
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '07 12:56
    Hang on a minute .....

In answer to my own question. I COULD HAVE mocked you if you (fizzz) and scrawny owl are one of the same person and you just forgot which log in you were in at the time.

Mods - Note this is not an accusation just an hypothesis to explain fizzz's reply.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jun '07 13:33
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Hang on a minute .....

In answer to my own question. I COULD HAVE mocked you if you (fizzz) and scrawny owl are one of the same person and you just forgot which log in you were in at the time.

Mods - Note this is not an accusation just an hypothesis to explain fizzz's reply.
    Moddy, moddy, he's got 2 accounts, tell teacher on him.............Didn't it spring to your brain that I may be making moves for my son, who sometimes can't be arsed to make his moves sometimes
  4. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '07 13:44
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    Moddy, moddy, he's got 2 accounts, tell teacher on him.............Didn't it spring to your brain that I may be making moves for my son, who sometimes can't be arsed to make his moves sometimes
    Ooops! Isn't that technically illegal too?

You're digging yourself a real hole here...........
  5. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '07 16:39
    *Bump*

For the evening crew - say your goodbye's to tawnyowl/fizzz24.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jun '07 16:42
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Ooops! Isn't that technically illegal too?

You're digging yourself a real hole here...........
    technically illegal, ha ha ha, do you think I give a flying f..k if I get kicked off this site? As for battle of wits, you really do think you've got the better of me don't you. Hang on a bit, if you say you have then it must be true..
    Last post I'm making to you now thickboy, and yes,you can have the last say on here, because I don't have the school playground mentality that you have..........toodlepips............Isaac Newton
  7. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '07 17:22
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    technically illegal, ha ha ha, do you think I give a flying f..k if I get kicked off this site? As for battle of wits, you really do think you've got the better of me don't you. Hang on a bit, if you say you have then it must be true..
    Last post I'm making to you now thickboy, and yes,you can have the last say on here, because I don't have the school playground mentality that you have..........toodlepips............Isaac Newton
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

See ya loser.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree